or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 260

post #3886 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by curzon View Post

I read a lot of commentary written by lunatics and 98 per cent of it is just further trampling the well-worn path, such as The Guardian's new 'it-girl' Charlotte Proudman channeling Andrea Dworkin.

This piece amused me, so here are a few excerpts.

“I’m being kissed. There’s a boy, then another boy. I keep asking if I’m pretty. I keep saying yes.” But in the morning, she wrote, “I feel weird about what went down” and was unsure how to express her feelings of dissatisfaction and confusion over “such a fucked-up experience.”

Which means a vast expanse of bad sex — joyless, exploitative encounters that reflect a persistently sexist culture and can be hard to acknowledge without sounding prudish — has gone largely uninterrogated, leaving some young women wondering why they feel so fucked by fucking.

In this line of thinking, sex after yes, sex without violence or coercion, is good. Sex is feminist.

The hetero (and non-hetero, but, let’s face it, mostly hetero) sex on offer to young women is not of very high quality, for reasons having to do with youthful ineptitude and tenderness of hearts, sure, but also the fact that the game remains rigged.

She winds up feeling bad for not having done the work of telling her partners how to make her feel good. “What I want is not for me to have that burden. I want one of my male partners, who are wonderful men who care about me, to have just once been like, ‘No, this is unacceptable to me. I’m not going to continue to have sex with you when you’re not getting off!’ And I can’t imagine that happening.”

“But I don’t want us to ever lose sight of the fact that consent is not the goal . . . "


A lot of words that could be simply stated as "I want anal" confused.gif
post #3887 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by curzon View Post

She winds up feeling bad for not having done the work of telling her partners how to make her feel good. “What I want is not for me to have that burden. I want one of my male partners, who are wonderful men who care about me, to have just once been like, ‘No, this is unacceptable to me. I’m not going to continue to have sex with you when you’re not getting off!’ And I can’t imagine that happening.”

Useless cunt. She basically wants to absolve herself from her choosing guys who can't fuck. She want's the men to just simply take full responsibility, and to just go away without her having to say a word, because it would make her feel uncomfortable.
post #3888 of 5588
Is the author saying that straight teenage boys are more likely to put out than teenage lesbians, or that teenage lesbians are less tender-hearted and thus better fucks?
post #3889 of 5588


Lulz

post #3890 of 5588


LOL; what a load of shit.

post #3891 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post





LOL; what a load of shit.

One of the many things I like about having a penis is that it makes me rape-proof.
post #3892 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


One of the many things I like about having a penis is that it makes me rape-proof.

 

 

Don't test that theory in prison.

post #3893 of 5588

Wut?

post #3894 of 5588
Seen some of her videos on youtube. I wonder if any of the White Knights she uses on her videos have titty fucked her. Hope they at least got a blowjob from that deal.
post #3895 of 5588

Pat Robinson exposes the Satanist Socialist Gay Agenda masquerading as feminism!

 

post #3896 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre Secreto View Post

Seen some of her videos on youtube. I wonder if any of the White Knights she uses on her videos have titty fucked her. Hope they at least got a blowjob from that deal.

 

 

Please, you and I both know that's the other way around.  She's probably got a huge strap-on, and the white knights are guys with moobs.

post #3897 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post


Please, you and I both know that's the other way around.  She's probably got a huge strap-on, and the white knights are guys with moobs.

Must be at least one wolf in sheep's clothing. Just waiting for the video to drop on xvideos, and xhamster.
post #3898 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooksLauren77 View Post
 

Pat Robinson exposes the Satanist Socialist Gay Agenda masquerading as feminism!

 

Aw Pat you say that like its a bad thing

post #3899 of 5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by englade321 View Post

Aw Pat you say that like its a bad thing

Of course, dummy. It's fucking socialism.
post #3900 of 5588
Ugh. Here's a serious reason why we still need feminism:

http://gawker.com/texas-one-of-nations-worst-states-for-gender-equality-1737463926

http://gawker.com/texas-authorities-raid-multiple-planned-parenthood-loca-1738301753

This will have a lasting, devastating effect upon my state. So terrible that more and more people -- especially the young -- are beginning to equate feminism either with French theory or the brand of YouTube narcissism practiced by the rich. Meanwhile, this happens...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr