or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I need feminism because tumblr - Page 16

post #226 of 5610
And fwiw I don't think her accusation goes anywhere. She probably quietly recants and the whole thing gets dropped. The guy learns a hard lesson, she learns a slightly easier one, and hopefully the two of them keep their cunnilingus related adventures behind closed doors in the future.
post #227 of 5610
http://groupthink.jezebel.com/being-a-woman-in-public-1446742738/@laurabeck

Thought some would find it interesting. My favorite comment of the few I looked at:
Quote:
The ironic thing about this, at least as a guy, is that my friends always advise me that I am a pussy for not being able to approach strange girls in public and try to ask them out for dates. My instinct when I see a pretty girl on the subway is to not look at them and read my book and try to respect their privacy. No matter how much I'd like to talk to them. But then I feel like the guys who are bold about approaching strange women are the ones who end up having girlfriends.
post #228 of 5610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

http://groupthink.jezebel.com/being-a-woman-in-public-1446742738/@laurabeck

Thought some would find it interesting. My favorite comment of the few I looked at:

Major "Special Flower" alert there for the blog writer.
post #229 of 5610
No person should have to suffer people glancing at them in public.
post #230 of 5610
AKA your mom
post #231 of 5610
My mom knows better than to venture into public without my dad present.
post #232 of 5610
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

And fwiw I don't think her accusation goes anywhere. She probably quietly recants and the whole thing gets dropped. The guy learns a hard lesson, she learns a slightly easier one, and hopefully the two of them keep their cunnilingus related adventures behind closed doors in the future.

Once the cops get involved, in my experience, it's rare for them to recant. Too much pressure, plus threats of "unsworn falsification" and these dumb bints follow the path of least resistance and stick to the same lies.

It's times like these I wish I were gay. Women are terrible.
post #233 of 5610
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Once the cops get involved, in my experience, it's rare for them to recant. Too much pressure, plus threats of "unsworn falsification" and these dumb bints follow the path of least resistance and stick to the same lies.

It's times like these I wish I were gay. Women are terrible.

More picts here.

http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/2013/10/15/alleged-rape-recorded-on-instagram-twitter/


I am glad i am not in college anymore and prefer dark seedy bars where camera phones don't work.

I think this is just the beginning of these sort of cases. It is inevitable when you mix college kids, booze and social media. It used to be that when we were in college, all you really had to worry about was the creepy woman at the dorm desk eyeing you with envy as you played tonsil hockey, the awkward moment when you woke up and the walk of shame. If you made it past that --- it was usually no harm no foul as long as long as you used a glove. (Remember Kids: No Glove, No Love.). I can only remember one instance in college where a drunken romp escalated into a rape charge between the people. (Even the girl's friends then thought it was trumped up.)

The argument (and the law is in most jurisdictions) is that the girl was intoxicated therefore she could not legally consent--- therefore it is rape rape. It doesn't matter that he was drunk too (Given that it is OU, probably was wasted). It doesn't matter that everyone heard her crying out for the guy to keep going and to take out the ole pump action yogurt cannon so she could go to town. He is now a sex offender.

B/c these kids cannot keep the damn phone in their pockets, you now wake up to find your one night meaningful relationship documented on the facebooks and other social media. Its no longer one night, its forever. People posted the sex sounds emanating from your dorm room. Now everyone knows that you like it in the ass while you call him Daddy. You don't just get the barefoot walk of shame. Everyone knows everything. Either you claim that you were taken advantage of and are therefore not responsible for your actions or you are easy and put out for everyone. In then end, people still believe you wanted ole spurt reynolds, but no one will ever challenge her given the accusations of rape. The guys life is ruined b/c he is now a sex offender.
post #234 of 5610
Dunno, 5-10 years ago you eat a girl out (or get eaten out) on a busy street you'd still get tons of photos. Maybe instead of instragam and twitter it'd be emailed around. That's not much better. In college I got plenty of play while partying but was smart enough not to do it in front of people without their hands full with their own action.

This whole story makes me shrug. Case will be tossed but the guy will get in trouble with the school.
post #235 of 5610
Quote:
Originally Posted by zarathustra View Post


The argument (and the law is in most jurisdictions) is that the girl was intoxicated therefore she could not legally consent--- therefore it is rape rape. It doesn't matter that he was drunk too (Given that it is OU, probably was wasted). It doesn't matter that everyone heard her crying out for the guy to keep going and to take out the ole pump action yogurt cannon so she could go to town. He is now a sex offender.

No. That's some shit made up out of nearly whole cloth by ridiculous feminists. If she was passed out drunk, that's rape. No jurisdiction says "welp, she had a few drinks, therefore rape", because that would be absurd on its face.
post #236 of 5610
post #237 of 5610
Seriously. By that standard I've been raped by women several times.

*sob* "And I said 'I'm tired and I have to work early" and then *sob* she said "Come on, you know you want to." *sob*

"The prosecution rests, your honor."
post #238 of 5610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Major "Special Flower" alert there for the blog writer.

I bet the author wrote a bunch of articles about how racist Zimmerman was, too.
post #239 of 5610
Thread Starter 
It's not clear cut to me whether this could qualify as rape rape or not.
Quote:
2907.02 Rape.
(A)

(1) No person shall engage in sexual conduct with another who is not the spouse of the offender or who is the spouse of the offender but is living separate and apart from the offender, when any of the following applies:

(a) For the purpose of preventing resistance, the offender substantially impairs the other person's judgment or control by administering any drug, intoxicant, or controlled substance to the other person surreptitiously or by force, threat of force, or deception.

(b) The other person is less than thirteen years of age, whether or not the offender knows the age of the other person.

(c) The other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age, and the offender knows or has reasonable cause to believe that the other person's ability to resist or consent is substantially impaired because of a mental or physical condition or because of advanced age.

(a) would only apply if the guy bought her a bunch of drinks that got her drunk. That's not known yet.

(b) doesn't apply if they were both at college.

(c) This is the one I'm not sure about since I don't know if OhiO defines a "mental or physical condition" to include being drunk. That's the key here.
post #240 of 5610
As we arrest the drunk driver of a car so too much we arrest the driver of a drunk penis.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Events, Power and Money
Styleforum › Forums › General › Current Events, Power and Money › I need feminism because tumblr