(Sorry, I posted it in the wrong place, I think, so I post it again - hopefully in the right place :) )
I got Ray-Ban sunglasses purchased in the 80's, and I want to make sure they are authentic.
These are the marks I could find:
1. The famous white "Ray-Ban" logo on the right lens.
2. "B&L Ray-Ban U.S.A" engraving on the external side of the bridge.
3. "B&L Ray-Ban 6214 " engraving on the internal side of the bridge.
4. "BL" Laser engraving both on the left and on the right lens (near the arm hinge).
5. "BL" engraving on the metal that holds the nose pads.
Based on that, can you tell whether they are authentic or not?
I'm especially concerned with the fat that the "BL" laser engraving appears on both of the lens (which, as far as I know, ususlly appears on the left lens only).
Appreciate your help!