or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do - Page 3

post #31 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by McPryon View Post

This will be purchased and used for nefarious purposes.  There's no way it won't happen.
i believe it already has, given that the description of the item is "vintage"
post #32 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_Face View Post
 

Lol those pics had me cracking up.

 

+1 on awesome thread idea.

 

Searching for SW&D stuff, I see this guy modeling his stuff all the time. Usually it's just stuff that's way to big for him, or he styles it horribly. Didn't realize he did women's stuff too patch[1].gif.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lilly-Sarti-Saia-Lapis-Punk-Metal-Skirt-Blue-36-/130937269452?pt=US_CSA_WC_Skirts&hash=item1e7c782ccc

 

post #33 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stissius View Post

Lol those pics had me cracking up.

 

+1 on awesome thread idea.

 

Searching for SW&D stuff, I see this guy modeling his stuff all the time. Usually it's just stuff that's way to big for him, or he styles it horribly. Didn't realize he did women's stuff too patch%5B1%5D.gif.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lilly-Sarti-Saia-Lapis-Punk-Metal-Skirt-Blue-36-/130937269452?pt=US_CSA_WC_Skirts&hash=item1e7c782ccc

 

 

I'm guessing that's a chick.

 

At least the person modelling these nipples clothes seems to be. 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-People-Red-Rib-Cotton-Piment-Double-Strap-Tank-Top-Shirt-XS-NWT-/310710841127?pt=US_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops&hash=item4857cf2f27

 

post #34 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

postin24.jpg

/end thread


Thanks, guys, I just threw up in my mouth a little.

post #35 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

 

I'm guessing that's a chick.

 

At least the person modelling these nipples clothes seems to be. 

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-People-Red-Rib-Cotton-Piment-Double-Strap-Tank-Top-Shirt-XS-NWT-/310710841127?pt=US_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops&hash=item4857cf2f27

 


Lol yeah maybe you're right. The hands just looked really man-ish to me. Now that I think of it, I think he has a beard in the men's photos.

post #36 of 288
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stissius View Post


Lol yeah maybe you're right. The hands just looked really man-ish to me. Now that I think of it, I think he has a beard in the men's photos.

She does have some manish hands. I imagine her being a Russian potato farmer.

post #37 of 288

lol, glad I wasn't the only one who looked at the first one and thought man hands! W/E I like the story better as a cross dressing seller.

post #38 of 288
Thanks all, I haven't so much in a week! LOL. satisfied.gif
post #39 of 288
Subscribed. Entertain me, gentlemen. Just don't post one of MY listings, k?
post #40 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

Subscribed. Entertain me, gentlemen. Just don't post one of MY listings, k?

 

There is a 100% chance this thread is going to piss off someone. stirpot.gif bounce2.gif

post #41 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

I'm guessing that's a chick.

At least the person modelling these nipples clothes seems to be. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Free-People-Red-Rib-Cotton-Piment-Double-Strap-Tank-Top-Shirt-XS-NWT-/310710841127?pt=US_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops&hash=item4857cf2f27


so what's the skeeve factor for women buying clothes that another woman's rubbed her braless puffies on? is it like tea bagging some NWT Kitons for dudes?
post #42 of 288

 

Underwear is optional?

 

LINK

post #43 of 288

Now this thread has potential...

 

post #44 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiron View Post

 

There is a 100% chance this thread is going to piss off someone. stirpot.gifbounce2.gif

biggrin.gifnest.gifnod[1].giffing02[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiron View Post

 

Underwear is optional?

 

LINK

+1 for slight love handles!

post #45 of 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrelntrigger View Post

biggrin.gifnest.gifnod%5B1%5D.giffing02%5B1%5D.gif
+1 for slight love handles!

You must be younger than me, bro, because I looked at that and said "damn, she's in shape."
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Hall of Shame - eBay Listing Bloopers, What NOT to do