or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Common Projects Thread - Page 32

post #466 of 1411
Just had my black bball lows stolen from the gym wtf.
These have been my go to's for 3 or 4 years, has anybody seen size 44's in stock anywhere? I need to replace them ASAP and I can't find black lows anywhere.
post #467 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

Just had my black bball lows stolen from the gym wtf.
These have been my go to's for 3 or 4 years, has anybody seen size 44's in stock anywhere? I need to replace them ASAP and I can't find black lows anywhere.

did u leave it out in the open like where everyone puts their bags and stuf? or put in a locker without a lock? if so thats entirely ur fault.

post #468 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post
 

did u leave it out in the open like where everyone puts their bags and stuf? or put in a locker without a lock? if so thats entirely ur fault.

 

getting your shit stolen isn't "your fault", don't be rude man

 

it's true you're at greater risk for theft in open areas/public spaces, but there's a lot of trust in gyms and places like that, you shouldn't have to fear this stuff

post #469 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer6 View Post
 

 

getting your shit stolen isn't "your fault", don't be rude man

 

it's true you're at greater risk for theft in open areas/public spaces, but there's a lot of trust in gyms and places like that, you shouldn't have to fear this stuff

every gym has a locker room, is why i bought my own lock and have a locker when i stuff my stuff.

post #470 of 1411

To those who owns CP lows + chelsea boots.

 

did u size down or size up or go TTS?

 

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

post #471 of 1411
The good thing is that I'm not asking for opinions about the morals and ethics of theft and the best ways to prevent it.
I just want to find a place to buy a new pair from, these were pretty beat anyway and were due to be replaced whenever the black lows got a re release, looking at the gallery posted earlier I guess there's no blacks coming this summer so I was hoping somebody might know a place that still has a pair left from this winter.

As for chelseas I wear 1 size bigger than everything else (45 compared to 44).
post #472 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

The good thing is that I'm not asking for opinions about the morals and ethics of theft and the best ways to prevent it.
I just want to find a place to buy a new pair from, these were pretty beat anyway and were due to be replaced whenever the black lows got a re release, looking at the gallery posted earlier I guess there's no blacks coming this summer so I was hoping somebody might know a place that still has a pair left from this winter.

As for chelseas I wear 1 size bigger than everything else (45 compared to 44).

http://www.endclothing.com/us/brands/common-projects/common-projects-b-ball-low-leather-1887-7547.html
post #473 of 1411
Thanks boss. I always skip over End but I guess that's where I'll have to go. Appreciated.
post #474 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post
 

To those who owns CP lows + chelsea boots.

 

did u size down or size up or go TTS?

 

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

 

What else do you wear?  I don't own achilles, but I tried on a 41 and they seemed okay.  I have a 41 in the chelseas.  Width wise they fit, but both have some extra length to them.

 

I have 8.5 in Adidas Raf Stan Smith.  8 2030 Viberg, 7.5 on other Viberg lasts.

post #475 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

The good thing is that I'm not asking for opinions about the morals and ethics of theft and the best ways to prevent it.
I just want to find a place to buy a new pair from, these were pretty beat anyway and were due to be replaced whenever the black lows got a re release, looking at the gallery posted earlier I guess there's no blacks coming this summer so I was hoping somebody might know a place that still has a pair left from this winter.

As for chelseas I wear 1 size bigger than everything else (45 compared to 44).
its so crazy how its different for everyone bc for me the achilles in 45 needs to break in to be comfortable and the chelseas in 45 were perfect right off the bat
post #476 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlchau View Post
 

 

What else do you wear?  I don't own achilles, but I tried on a 41 and they seemed okay.  I have a 41 in the chelseas.  Width wise they fit, but both have some extra length to them.

 

I have 8.5 in Adidas Raf Stan Smith.  8 2030 Viberg, 7.5 on other Viberg lasts.

 

MMM Gats in 43. That's the standard size up from CP TTS. always from everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertdinner2 View Post


its so crazy how its different for everyone bc for me the achilles in 45 needs to break in to be comfortable and the chelseas in 45 were perfect right off the bat

 

well do u have wide feet or narrow feet?

post #477 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

To those who owns CP lows + chelsea boots.

did u size down or size up or go TTS?

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

size down 2 and avoid the gym you fat bar steward.
post #478 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ike_hiking_boots View Post


size down 2 and avoid the gym you fat bar steward.

 

lol slightly wide feet isnt from my fat ass which is non existent, if naything u'd read my previous posts how often i hit the gym, 4-5 times a week and have been a gym rat for 6-7 years.

 

im more jacked than 90% of the population, that includes u.

post #479 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

lol slightly wide feet isnt from my fat ass which is non existent, if naything u'd read my previous posts how often i hit the gym, 4-5 times a week and have been a gym rat for 6-7 years.

im more jacked than 90% of the population, that includes u.
Yikes, this post
post #480 of 1411
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronBong View Post

To those who owns CP lows + chelsea boots.

did u size down or size up or go TTS?

for example im sz  42 in achilles low...so for chelsea boots what size would i be? im hoping TTS>....i do have a bit of a wide feet.

CP Achilles lows in size 42 and MMM GATs in 43 fit me perfect.

Size 42 CP tan Chelsea is on the way to me, should get it this week and been told to go same size as my CP lows.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread