or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Common Projects Thread - Page 28

post #406 of 1416
Haven't really seen them around. For the price they will probably go
post #407 of 1416

has anyone seen these in 45 anywhere? its sold out everywhere....

its the tournament high lugs in black waxed suede

post #408 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by justridiculous View Post

How versatile is this style?


not very...imo could only be worn with cuffed pants like sweats or jogger type jawns
post #409 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post

has anyone seen these in 45 anywhere? its sold out everywhere....

its the tournament high lugs in black waxed suede

Those are slick!!
post #410 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post


Those are slick!!

so slick that there are youtube videos with thousands of views about them. i blame those videos for these selling out so quickly

post #411 of 1416
@ambyance
Almost a FSR made it to the first drops at totokaelo. I know wrong weather and gravity pope currently have them too (not on sale and not sure if they have 45's though).

In other requests any combat boots under retail in 44 or 45?
post #412 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@ambyance
Almost a FSR made it to the first drops at totokaelo. I know wrong weather and gravity pope currently have them too (not on sale and not sure if they have 45's though).

In other requests any combat boots under retail in 44 or 45?

Neither of those shops have 45 :/

I actually heard they run quite narrow and isn't very comfortable so I'm reconsidering.
post #413 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post

@ambyance
Almost a FSR made it to the first drops at totokaelo. I know wrong weather and gravity pope currently have them too (not on sale and not sure if they have 45's though).

In other requests any combat boots under retail in 44 or 45?

sorry for double post, but what is FSR? 

 

also, http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/combat-boot-couro-cromo-steerhide-black

they are basically CP combat boots without the branding

post #414 of 1416

FSR - Full Size Run.

 

Yeah I've seen the epaulet ones. Ended up pre-ordering the black suede CP chelseas and will hope they just re-release the tan suede combats this season. I haven't seen any previews for SS16 yet but hopefully they are in there.

post #415 of 1416
I got some 45 achilles black LE (grained leather) on the cheap from norse store when their sale started. Anyone know what kind of leather these are? Really nice and soft. Feel like I should of gone with my instincts and sized up to 46 though.
post #416 of 1416
How's the sizing on this season's CP combat boots compared with CP achilles??

-- already found my answer... sorry, didn't read the posts on this page -.-
post #417 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambyance View Post
 

has anyone seen these in 45 anywhere? its sold out everywhere....

its the tournament high lugs in black waxed suede

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phiberglass View Post


Those are slick!!

 

Sorry but had to re-quote, these are awesome! want! Never seem them on sale anywhere.

post #418 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by momentoftruth View Post

anyone seen these somewhere other than Oki-Ni or Need Supply? In a 42 ideally



Are these the dark grey? If they are, Unis had them. Sorry I can't really tell if they're the dark grey or black on my phone but I'm assuming dark grey since you had trouble finding them.

EDIT: only 44's left. Nvm

http://www.unisnewyork.com/collections/shoes/products/common-projects-bball-low-dark-grey

Must be other places with them though.
post #419 of 1416

Any 37s, 39s, or 40s?

 

https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/607184/common_projects/bball-leather-high-top-sneakers

 

I don't know how the sizing works between men's and women's CPs, but this is a great deal on some Ball Highs.

post #420 of 1416
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultaVexillum View Post


Are these the dark grey? If they are, Unis had them. Sorry I can't really tell if they're the dark grey or black on my phone but I'm assuming dark grey since you had trouble finding them.

EDIT: only 44's left. Nvm

http://www.unisnewyork.com/collections/shoes/products/common-projects-bball-low-dark-grey

Must be other places with them though.

 

ha yeah thanks I never considered Unis because their price was the highest out of any stockists, but by the point I was really trying to cop they'd sold out of 42. Same with Need Supply. Oh well, maybe i'll just get the black bball low at retail...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread