or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Common Projects Thread - Page 21

post #301 of 1414
I'm a U.S. 12 and take a 44 in all CP's. Achilles are tight and uncomfortable but every other pair I own, including derby shines, are perfect in a 44.
Sounds like you would probably be a 43.
post #302 of 1414

I am US 11 in almost everything and 44 is to big for me, but I am afraid that 43 would be to tight as achilles are narrow in the toebox area.

post #303 of 1414

Hi guys, I am new here and in CP shoes too, I am thinking about grabbing a pair of this combat boots:

 

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/ankle-boots_cod44795125ck.html?utm_campaign=J84DHJLQkR4&utm_content=10&utm_medium=affiliazione&utm_source=linkshare_us&tp=40548

 

I wear 8.5 in all my shoes and sneakers, which is 41 italian size, should I go down? The CP boots runs true to size or big?

 

Thank you!

post #304 of 1414
They usually run a size large
post #305 of 1414
Hi all. I am thinking of buying my first pair of CP and looking at thr Achilles in either white or black. Would like some advice on the following:
1. I'm a 9E in gaziano and girling, would I go with a 9 or 10 in CP? Don't have the opportunity to try them on where I live.
2. I really don't wear sneakers, I usually dress a little more formal and need some help in dressing casual during the summer but still looking good and feeling comfortable. Would white or black be the smarter/more versatile shoe?
Ken
post #306 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenRose View Post

Hi all. I am thinking of buying my first pair of CP and looking at thr Achilles in either white or black. Would like some advice on the following:
1. I'm a 9E in gaziano and girling, would I go with a 9 or 10 in CP? Don't have the opportunity to try them on where I live.
2. I really don't wear sneakers, I usually dress a little more formal and need some help in dressing casual during the summer but still looking good and feeling comfortable. Would white or black be the smarter/more versatile shoe?
Ken

The all black look like orthopedic shoes to me. I'd go white. Definite classic in the low.
post #307 of 1414

Black or Gray? Can't decide...

 

 

post #308 of 1414
Gray is more versatile
post #309 of 1414
are you sure that you want combat boots from cp?

i've always thought that their use of a crepe sole was always out of character for that kind of boot (even if it's only a fashion boot)


but i'm p ignorant, so maybe i'm missing something?
post #310 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

are you sure that you want combat boots from cp?

i've always thought that their use of a crepe sole was always out of character for that kind of boot (even if it's only a fashion boot)


but i'm p ignorant, so maybe i'm missing something?

Desert boots were purported used in bush warfare, so there there is some precedent for crepe being used on military boots.  

post #311 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by masshi View Post

are you sure that you want combat boots from cp?

i've always thought that their use of a crepe sole was always out of character for that kind of boot (even if it's only a fashion boot)


but i'm p ignorant, so maybe i'm missing something?


I don't know, just found the look cool, lol, I am looking for more refined and well made desert boot and found this CP's with a good price.

post #312 of 1414

I've wanted a pair of CPs for quite a while. I kind of have my heart set on the older vintage bball highs in white with the off-colored sole. I guess it's a waiting game to find these for a decent price? I'm a size 43 and there are a pair for sale on grailed, however he wants $300 shipped, which I think is a bit crazy for a used sneaker when I could get achilles black from the corner for $230 new. Is that a decent price considering it's an older model? I wouldn't be wearing them much until the fall so I can wait, but I don't want to kick myself if checking grailed/ebay/marketplace every few days doesn't result in a pair for cheaper.

post #313 of 1414
sorry, where can you get the achilles black at that price?
Quote:
Originally Posted by singsong View Post

I've wanted a pair of CPs for quite a while. I kind of have my heart set on the older vintage bball highs in white with the off-colored sole. I guess it's a waiting game to find these for a decent price? I'm a size 43 and there are a pair for sale on grailed, however he wants $300 shipped, which I think is a bit crazy for a used sneaker when I could get achilles black from the corner for $230 new. Is that a decent price considering it's an older model? I wouldn't be wearing them much until the fall so I can wait, but I don't want to kick myself if checking grailed/ebay/marketplace every few days doesn't result in a pair for cheaper.
post #314 of 1414
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenRose View Post

sorry, where can you get the achilles black at that price?

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/high-tops-trainers_cod44804053wu.html

I really wanted a white high top, but I might just have to buy these... can't beat 50% off.

 

e: jesus I just tried to pull the trigger but the corner doesn't ship to Canada! my heart is crushed; bank account relieved.

post #315 of 1414
I just bought some white Achilles at gravity pope for $400 cad
Quote:
Originally Posted by singsong View Post

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/high-tops-trainers_cod44804053wu.html
I really wanted a white high top, but I might just have to buy these... can't beat 50% off.

e: jesus I just tried to pull the trigger but the corner doesn't ship to Canada! my heart is crushed; bank account relieved.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects Thread