or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread - Page 4

post #46 of 142
Does anyone know how the size and width of CP derby shines runs compared to achilles low? I feel that CP achilles low are narrow because of thick leather. I usually wear 9-9.5 and I liked size 43 on achilles. Id rather have it long than tight on my feet. Which size should i get for derby shines?
post #47 of 142
before pulling the trigger on achilles mid black from frans boone, can anyone please give me some reasons why I should not and why I should? I know that sounds silly but this would be my first $400 purchase on a clothing item :/
post #48 of 142

why not lows, and why not the ones with contrasting upper and soles instead of all black?

post #49 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinefine View Post

Does anyone know how the size and width of CP derby shines runs compared to achilles low? I feel that CP achilles low are narrow because of thick leather. I usually wear 9-9.5 and I liked size 43 on achilles. Id rather have it long than tight on my feet. Which size should i get for derby shines?

 

From my experience, they both are pretty narrow. The derby shines do feel slightly larger than the achilles low. Nonetheless, I'm pretty sure your derby size will be the same as your achilles size. 

 

I have wide feet too, and I find that it is better to size up in CP. I wear 10E's in Alden, 9.5 UK in Trickers and Viberg. CP size 44 fit me the best. They are slightly long, but still comfortable. 43's are too tight.

post #50 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

why not lows, and why not the ones with contrasting upper and soles instead of all black?

Basically I currently don't have a matching pair for my black and grey jeans and I imagine the mid black would fit the bill nicely. I choose mid and all black because I'm impressed by pics of people with black on black look, almost like a derivative of "goth-ninja". They usually wear black boots but I don't want something too "serious" like boots so I guess the achilles mid black hits a perfect balance, with which I can dress up or dress down.
post #51 of 142

I think you answered your question there haha probably depends on whether you'd be willing to spend $400 and the a/m reasons. I always try to wait for sales if I'm not desperately bored or anything

post #52 of 142

i meant 'on' not 'and'

post #53 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

before pulling the trigger on achilles mid black from frans boone, can anyone please give me some reasons why I should not and why I should? I know that sounds silly but this would be my first $400 purchase on a clothing item :/

nobody spends 4 bills on black mids.  

post #54 of 142
Any size 40's out there? I have access to brand new gray achilles for $160+tax. I would proxy them for free given they are actually for you and not for resale.

No - I can not get any other sizes. They don't come with a box. They are the plain gray non seasonal leather version.
Edited by Kvc06 - 5/7/14 at 11:19am
post #55 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbear View Post

nobody spends 4 bills on black mids.  

well it's actually $350 from frans boone. shipping makes it near $400 though.
post #56 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvc06 View Post

Any size 40's out there? I have access to brand new gray achilles for $160+tax. I would proxy them for free given they are actually for you and not for resale.

No - I can not get any other sizes. They don't come with a box. They are the plain gray non seasonal leather version.

interested. shoot me a pm

post #57 of 142
why don't they make low black canvas anymore? sells were low or what?
post #58 of 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig View Post

why don't they make low black canvas anymore? sells were low or what?

Like these?

 

http://shop.doverstreetmarket.com/sneaker-space/common-projects/common-projects-men-s-tournament-low-black

post #59 of 142

ah, so that's the latest version of the low tournament. I notice the black is charcoal-ish and they have black ties. I want this version:
post #60 of 142

 

wat

 

Are those the low vintage grey suedes? Unless chatsubo offers to pay for return shipping and give me a huge discount or something I'm gonna sell these. EU 44.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › The Official Common Projects F/W '13-'14 Thread