or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread - Page 51

post #751 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Are you kidding me?!! For the last three weeks I have touched every sweater I have come across trying to get that bonus point. The very first one I saw at lunch is the one. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





Told you! Murphy's rule of thrifting. Can we put an old Omega Seamaster in you list for the next next bout?
post #752 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post

Who's up for another THRIFT SCAVENGER HUNT for CHARITY?

We had 9 entries this last round and we would really like to see an increase for the next round. $100 will be donated to the charity of the winner's choice. The new list is ready, but will not be released until I get a count on participation. As before please indicate you participation....and try to actually participate. It's a lot of fun, and many participants have benefited from the search, by finding items they may not have found otherwise. Plus, it's for a good cause.....and it's free.

In

Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

Told you! Murphy's rule of thrifting. Can we put an old Omega Seamaster in you list for the next next bout?

Or Carmina suede dubmonks? Or Balmorals? Or a half dozen cashmere squares and ties....?
post #753 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post


In
Or Carmina suede dubmonks? Or Balmorals? Or a half dozen cashmere squares and ties....?

 

8

post #754 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

Told you! Murphy's rule of thrifting. Can we put an old Omega Seamaster in you list for the next next bout?

This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMcL View Post

In
Or Carmina suede dubmonks? Or Balmorals? Or a half dozen cashmere squares and ties....?

Yeah, those too.

Imma request shell cordovan in 11E, size 44R suits with a -2 drop, and vintage Hamilton wristwatches.

C'mon Murphy, don't let me down!
post #755 of 903

I'm in.  I still need a last place finish to round out my finishing places.  I guess a 1st place, as well . . .

post #756 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by bytor13 View Post
 

I'm in.  I still need a last place finish to round out my finishing places.  I guess a 1st place, as well . . .

 

9

post #757 of 903
I'll play again - although I'm hoping to actually find something to pick up this round rather than just stuff to take photos of. Still, like was said before, it gives me a reason to keep going out to thrift!
post #758 of 903
I will play
post #759 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrologia View Post

I'll play again - although I'm hoping to actually find something to pick up this round rather than just stuff to take photos of. Still, like was said before, it gives me a reason to keep going out to thrift!
10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDV View Post

I will play

11
post #760 of 903

I'm in this time around.

post #761 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK2k12 View Post
 

I'm in this time around.

 

12

post #762 of 903
I'm in!
post #763 of 903

In this round do we have a list yet?

post #764 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardthefirst View Post

I'm in!

13

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Erickson View Post
 

In this round do we have a list yet?

14

 

Soon, the list has been created, but not yet released. Sometime tonight hopefully.

post #765 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanM View Post


This.
Yeah, those too.

Imma request shell cordovan in 11E, size 44R suits with a -2 drop, and vintage Hamilton wristwatches.

C'mon Murphy, don't let me down!

Seriously? Are you my body double? Funny thing I just bought a vintage Hamilton gold tone wrist watch on eBay a few weeks ago...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread