or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread - Page 33

post #481 of 903
I did not think it would be this difficult to find a friggin zippo.

Stopped at a smaller thrift last night hoping to take care of the lighter and backscratcher. Ended up finding Zegna and Brioni shirts instead.

You win some, you lose some. #humblebrag
post #482 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Just 5 days left fellas! How's everyone doing?

Bachelor weekend coming up, the wife and kids are visiting MiL so I plan a capnwes style weekend. I have mapped out 23 stores over a 2 day period, that should get me the majority of items. End date is Sunday at midnight correct?

post #483 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeluv View Post
 

Bachelor weekend coming up, the wife and kids are visiting MiL so I plan a capnwes style weekend. I have mapped out 23 stores over a 2 day period, that should get me the majority of items. End date is Sunday at midnight correct?

Nice! Good luck, and happy finding.

 

Yep Midnight EST.

post #484 of 903

Oh and BTW everyone. Apparently some of you guys actually believed me when I said that the stores around here were open 24 hours. Not really true. 

post #485 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Oh and BTW everyone. Apparently some of you guys actually believed me when I said that the stores around here were open 24 hours. Not really true.

 

I wasn't too impressed anyway, by me they're open 28 hours a day.

post #486 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Oh and BTW everyone. Apparently some of you guys actually believed me when I said that the stores around here were open 24 hours. Not really true. 

WHAT!!! Crap I was planning on driving down to PA and hit those stores than back through CT on my way home for a 38 hr marathon! :fu:

post #487 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Oh and BTW everyone. Apparently some of you guys actually believed me when I said that the stores around here were open 24 hours. Not really true. 

:lol:

post #488 of 903

post #489 of 903
Weekends full of 23 thrift stores....24hr thrift store dream. I am humbled in the presence of such greatness. Thanks to this thread...I can always come here and feel normal again.
post #490 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeluv View Post

WHAT!!! Crap I was planning on driving down to PA and hit those stores than back through CT on my way home for a 38 hr marathon! ffffuuuu.gif

post #491 of 903
I got 6 more to go. If the thing I photoed as a backscratcher is not, then 7. Alas very short of time, so I guess this is pretty much it.
post #492 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by catside View Post

I got 6 more to go. If the thing I photoed as a backscratcher is not, then 7. Alas very short of time, so I guess this is pretty much it.

lol..

 

http://www.amazon.com/Harold-Imports-Wooden-Spaghetti-Spoon/dp/B002TI0MXG

post #493 of 903
Amazed how quickly you found what the heck that is! It is a damn good back scratcher technically speaking
post #494 of 903
Now will have nightmares of a fat guy cooking spaghetti and scractching his back with that thing before using it with the food.
post #495 of 903
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnwes View Post
 

Just 5 days left fellas! How's everyone doing?

 

ZERO.  

 

With my minor backlog, no motivation to go out.  Slightly less motivation to list crap on eBay, but I gotta do it before I hit it again.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The Official 2013 Thrifters Scavenger Hunt Thread