Originally Posted by capnwes
THE LIST - Bigger and better than ever
- Canvas & Leather Bag (Bonus for Messenger Style)
- Pendleton Shirt
- A shirt with french cuffs, but not a tuxedo shirt.
- A Shoe Horn, for sale....not a NFS store piece. (Bonus for Brass)
- Jacket with Working Surgeon Cuffs.
- Shawl cardigan sweater
- Refillable cigar/cigarette lighter (Bonus for a table lighter)
- Two matching table lamps.
- Tweed Overcoat/Topcoat/Trench (Bonus for Harris Tweed)
- Suede Men's Shoes (Bonus for wingtips)
- Any Shell Cordovan Item....shoes, belt, wallet, watch band etc.
- A Club Collar Shirt
- Mirrored Beer Sign
- Sewing Machine (Bonus if it is built into its own table)
- Men's Woven Leather Sandals
- Cummerbund (Bonus for Solid Red)
- Vintage Folding Straight Razor
- A Trophy (Bonus for 1st place trophy)
- Self Tie Bow Tie (Bonus for Polka Dot)
- Yoga Ball or Yoga Mat
- Leather Gloves (Bonus for Thinsulate)
- Suspenders/Braces, button on style only (Bonus if Trafalgar LTD)
- Any piece or set from vintage Fisher Price Little People
- Back Scratcher (Bonus if it is wooden)
- A piece of Anchor Hocking Fire King
Saw 1,2,3,5,7,8,10,13,14+,15,16,18,20,22 (Bought all 3 pair...),24 today so hoping most are still there tomorrow when I go for day 2 of 50% off. Although I bought the Jacket and Braces.
My oldest son kept asking me what else was on the scavenger hunt list... I am corrupting him