OK guys, heres the deal. This is a scavenger hunt that anyone can participate in. Check the quick rules below and go out a huntin'.
1. All the items below must be found in thrift shops. That means thrift, charity, church and other places. Consignment stores do not count, nor does full price retail environments.
2. You do not need to purchase the item in question, you must only take a picture of it and upload it here when complete (please see below for clarification on when to upload)
3. You must print the picture above and include it with your photo of the item. They must not be photoshopped and be in the same shot. For bonus points, please include the price tag.
4. Do NOT upload photos one by one if you check a few things off the list. You must only upload everything in one shot when you complete all the items on the list.
5. You have until August 1 to find all the items on the list. If nobody completes the list in its entirely, you can post as many as you have found then. Remember that if only one person finds all, then you should not post a partial list.
Thats pretty much it - go out and hit the shops and the first one with photos of these following items in total wins!
Oh, prize - Im giving a NWT tie to the winner, a good and fine brand. The winner's responsibility also comes with starting a new scavenger hunt with new items as well.
So, here are the items. Get out in the hunt!
1. One piece with a Harris Tweed label in it (does not matter what).
2. One Christian Dior Monsieur piece
3. One piece of apparel that is zebra printed
4. One record album cover that has someone wearing a pair of (visible) bell bottoms
5. One pair of mens shoes, size 13 or larger
6. One tie that has either a cartoon character or a Christmas theme on it
7. One fake/knockoff or otherwise inspired Versace/Chanel/Hermes print item - scarf, shirt, etc.
8. One pair of Zanella pants with at least 2 pleats (bonus points for more pleats)
9. One item still bearing tags (NWT item with a thrift price on it)
10. One body product - hair gel, shampoo, toothpaste, soap, etc. Must be a bottle in liquid form.
*BONUS* Bonus points if you take a selfie in a thrift shop, holding up the official sign in the mirror, with at least one other person visible in the mirror reflection