If for no other reason, do it for the money:
The power of pink: Men who wear shirts of that colour earn £1,000 a year more than those who don’t
Details for the nitpickers and legalistically inclined:
- The pink shirt need not be solid pink
- A red hairline stripe or microcheck which resolves to pink from more than a foot away is pink
- Lavender is not pink
- A Pink brand shirt which which is blue or some other color is not pink
- Contrast collars are permissible
- Fun shirts with a pink panel are not pink (I see you, AAS)
Entry closes at 5 p.m. Pacific on Friday. Poll closes on Monday. I'll do my best to have it posted on Friday night, but I will be at a race track with limited internets. Cut me some slack. Multiple votes will be allowed. Any conforming fit worn and posted to this thread between now and 5 p.m. Friday is eligible.
Finally, I strongly encourage everyone to take one full-length pic and one tight pic from neck to waist.
Edited by sugarbutch - 6/25/13 at 11:10am