Originally Posted by wing8tesqw
That's not a gym bag, however I also use my leather duffel at times. What features do you want?
- Leather for durability - buy once cry once
- Perforated so its breathable
- Lined or unlined? The lining should also be breathable
- Design- sporty or versatile (gym and weekender)?
- Shoulder strap required?
- Sets? I also got a dop kit that hangs in the gym shower so I can shave there
- Logos/Branding - is your gym safe? Someone will cut the lock for an monogrammed Gucci bag but not for the one you've posted.
Well, I just need a bag that looks good with my work gear (business casual). I dont really need it to be breathable; I hit the gym after work, go straight home and stick my stuff in the wash. My sweaty gear would only need to be in there for 1 hour max. I would prefer a shoulder strap and the bag to have very minimal branding. No need for a set.
These are the things I carry everyday:
1. Shorts, T-shirt, trainers, 1 litre water bottle
2. 2 slim tupperware (lunch and pre-workout)
3. 13" laptop
Currently I use this(below); it looks faded and worn now.