or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What do you consider to be good food?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What do you consider to be good food? - Page 21

post #301 of 561
Here is a good one about Marc's RNA-DNA dietary supplements and how it is supposed to help against everything (also includes mention of Marc's Dr. Frank, the scientific reasons for ageing, and the case against Nucleic acid supplements): USPS complaint against GreatLife Laboratories Marc... anybody who knows basic amounts of biochem will know you are spouting garbage.....
post #302 of 561
marc37, what are your views on sex and its relationship with health? i'd be fascinated to hear about your theories concerning the two.
post #303 of 561
I've got both RNA and DNA. I'm sure I'll live a while yet
post #304 of 561
Quote:
marc37, what are your views on sex and its relationship with health? i'd be fascinated to hear about your theories concerning the two.
dude. we're dealing with a klysmophiliac who exhibits his feces on the internet and is now asking men to measure their menhoods for him in another section of this forum. He also thinks that I am a mugger who looks like Rick James. Are you sure you want to ask him this?
post #305 of 561
Quote:
Quote:
(esquire. @ June 20 2005,16:53) marc37, what are your views on sex and its relationship with health? i'd be fascinated to hear about your theories concerning the two.
dude. we're dealing with a klysmophiliac who exhibits his feces on the internet and is now asking men to measure their menhoods for him in another section of this forum.  He also thinks that I am a mugger who looks like Rick James.  Are you sure you want to ask him this?
Are you are in fact a mugger who looks like Rick James? And please post the thread where he first got this impression
post #306 of 561
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJMan,June 20 2005,17:19
dude. we're dealing with a klysmophiliac who exhibits his feces on the internet and is now asking men to measure their menhoods for him in another section of this forum.  He also thinks that I am a mugger who looks like Rick James.  Are you sure you want to ask him this?
Are you are in fact a mugger who looks like Rick James?  And please post the thread where he first got this impression  
Cashmere's a helluva drug. It's in the avatars thread in this forum.  He appears to assume that all men who look like Rick James are muggers.  That's patently unfair.  Some are decrepit cokeheads or convicted kidnappers.
post #307 of 561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
marc37, what are your views on sex and its relationship with health? i'd be fascinated to hear about your theories concerning the two.
Good question. l was thinking about posting my views on sexual relationships. lt is so controversial l don't think people could handle it. Eventually, l will post my views on that topic. l have alot of material to present and much arguments to address first.
post #308 of 561
Thread Starter 
T4phage: your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The DNA RNA extract from chlorella has done amazing things for the sick. See my chlorella topic when it is finished (in a couple of days). Read the reports by qualified medical professionals. Even Wigmore doesn't believe in RNA DNA suppliments. That's wear Wigmore and l vary in our theories. l also believe in colloidal mineral suppliments. That wear l vary as well. Wigmore doesn't believe in colliodal mineral suppliments as well. l will get back to addressing all these poorly formed opinions soon. RJman: your name is Raj (Raj-man) so don't tell me otherwise. Your a small black fella with big feet who goes around bare footed wearing face paint mugging people in the middle of the night in America. You also have lond dred locks with beads in your hair. That's how l imagine you. Sort of like this but alot wilder: l also recon Horace is in his 50's. Bengal Stripe is pitch black with thick glasses. T4phage could be in his 40's or 50's possibly. Panzeraze is also black. BUT please, don't think l'm racist. Quite the opposite infact. l find other races facinating esp Asians on this board. We have grown up to be a bunch of oversensitive do gooders. We have to learn to sit back, laugh and have a joke sometimes.
post #309 of 561
Quote:
RJman: your name is Raj (Raj-man) so don't tell me otherwise. Your a small black fella with big feet who goes around bare footed wearing face paint mugging people in the middle of the night in America. You also have lond dred locks with beads in your hair. That's how l imagine you. Sort of like this but alot wilder: l also recon Horace is in his 50's. Bengal Stripe is pitch black. T4phage could be in his 40's or 50's possibly. Panzeraze is also black. BUT please, don't think l'm racist. Quite the opposite infact. l find other races facinating esp Asians on this board. We have grown up to be a bunch of oversensitive do gooders. We have to learn to sit back, laugh and have a joke sometimes.
Mwahahahahahahahahhahaha......
post #310 of 561
that's me on the left.
post #311 of 561
Quote:
Quote:
(esquire. @ June 20 2005,16:53) marc37, what are your views on sex and its relationship with health? i'd be fascinated to hear about your theories concerning the two.
dude. we're dealing with a klysmophiliac who exhibits his feces on the internet and is now asking men to measure their menhoods for him in another section of this forum.  He also thinks that I am a mugger who looks like Rick James.  Are you sure you want to ask him this?
Damn RJMAn, How do you come up with those words? I always need to look up the definition for some of your more obscure words. When I studied for the SATs, I don't ever recall memorizing a word like 'klysomphilliac' on any of those lists. Now, that I know what it means, I don't want to know why you know the definition. And, remember, do not be tempted by a twenty-dollar word when there is a ten-center, ready and able.
post #312 of 561
Thread Starter 
Sex is higthly overrated. lt is not conductive to good health. More on this later. Yeah, Raj-man comes up with some unusal words. When l was a much younger man l used to use absolutely huge words to impress people, unfortunately no-one understood what l was talking about so l eventually gave up on using big words. My vocab is alot less than what it used to be. Fortunately l deon't need a large vocab in everyday life. Sometimes though, l wish l still had a big vocab for boards like this. But nevermind. l have a dictionary always handy. l love the word bloviate.
post #313 of 561
hey. I want a picture about me too.. you ignored me, come on.
post #314 of 561
Quote:
T4phage: your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. The DNA RNA extract from chlorella has done amazing things for the sick. See my chlorella topic when it is finished (in a couple of days). Read the reports by qualified medical professionals.
Marc, have you heard of DNAse or RNAse? Do you know what those do? Your 'research' is laughable. The 'experts' who wrote those papers are either frauds, quacks, or unqualified laymen with no background. Did you even check who these people were? Did you read my partial list and links to your 'experts'?
post #315 of 561
Quote:
Sex is higthly overrated. lt is not conductive to good health. More on this later.
Somehow, I knew this was going to be your answer. The question is does your girlfriend or wife know about this, and what does she think of it? You should start a separate thread for it. Otherwise, too many people might miss this important message.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Health & Body
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Health & Body › What do you consider to be good food?