Not to hijack the thread, but I have to ask, does anyone really think this is a good look?
So, before we write this off completely, please post some proper pictures:
1. Get someone else to take the picture
2. Make sure the lighting is good enough so that we can clearly see the suit details
3. Wear proper dress shoes, dress shirt and tie (and tuck everything in)
4. Place the pants at your natural waist and pose with correct posture (don't throw your chest out in robo-pose, but don't slouch and don't put your hands in your pockets, etc.)
5. Get shots of the front, side and back with and without the jacket
Holding up a camera distorts the jacket, the lighting and distortions in the mirror make it difficult to judge details. Not having your shirt tucked in makes it difficult to judge your waist.