or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Can you actually become a handsome guy or is it mostly genetics?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can you actually become a handsome guy or is it mostly genetics? - Page 9

post #121 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post


how dare a person as low as you come on to my thread and talk down about a thread posted by a person far more superior than you?

off my thread, you aren't good enough to post on it you cockroach, i will call pest control bitch, don't make me do it, you will end up like your friend pio the dumb bitch who needs to hand me my money soon before he gets smacked with my backhand



AGAIN
The fact that you think this way indicates that there is little hope of you ever accomplishing anything of value with your life . I certainly hope this is just a trolling exercise to relieve boredom because if it isnt do you realize you are totally devoid of character , self interested to the point of pathology , incapable of controlling emotion and seemingly lacking of empathy in any form. If being attractive on any level is a goal than the answer is simply to reverse direction anything you do is better than what you are doing now
post #122 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Why did he get banned in the first place?

Because he was obviously a troll?
post #123 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottcw View Post

Because he was obviously a troll?
I cant decide which is worse . Realizing someones life is so devoid of real meaning that they feel the need to engage in trolling of this sort or realizing that someone with this world view actually exists and that they would be drawn to a mens clothing forum of all things
post #124 of 160
Yeah what insecure young man has ever been drawn to expensive designer clothing?
post #125 of 160
R. I..P. Clarke
If you are reading along from the hereafter, please take some advice: Some of the boys here were just having a little fun and you took it too seriously. For the future, online or offline, never lose your cool. Roll with the punches and you'll be ok. Best of luck.
post #126 of 160

I'd say that your attractiveness score is based on the following things, in descending order of importance:

 

1. How you behave

2. How you dress

3. How much money you have

4. Genetic properties(aka your physical looks)

 

I think that there are very few people that are so unfortunate that their genetic makeup prevents them from being at least decent looking. Most people would probably need a daily exercise routine, and a revised bathroom routine(aka taking care of their skin/nails, etc), and a new set of clothes(or at least clothes that fit well. If you have that, there are very few things that will stop you from getting attractive women. 

post #127 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Yeah what insecure young man has ever been drawn to expensive designer clothing?
Of course its just been so long since I've been either young or insecure that the obvious evaded me
post #128 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximator View Post

I'd say that your attractiveness score is based on the following things, in descending order of importance:

1. How you behave
2. How you dress
3. How much money you have
4. Genetic properties(aka your physical looks)

I think that there are very few people that are so unfortunate that their genetic makeup prevents them from being at least decent looking. Most people would probably need a daily exercise routine, and a revised bathroom routine(aka taking care of their skin/nails, etc), and a new set of clothes(or at least clothes that fit well. If you have that, there are very few things that will stop you from getting attractive women. 

In my experience #3 trumps everything else. It Donald Trumps everything, actually.
Edited by imatlas - 6/17/13 at 4:13pm
post #129 of 160
#1 is the most important, some birds can't be bought.
post #130 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

In my experience #3 trumps everything else. It Donald Trumps everything, actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

#1 is the most important, some birds can't be bought.

Wrong and wrong.

Now, if I wanted to play the odds, and my goal was simply to get laid from some random stray, Bhowie is 100% correct. However, a much more complete answer is that each woman (and man for that matter) finds a possible bed partner attractive based on a mix of all four criteria. Even more complete all four criteria mix different per individual boaning potential.

But if you just want to play the odds it's the swagger that counts.
post #131 of 160
It is interesting that we have omitted in this discussion such intangibles as fame/celebrity, power and status, which are usually powerful factors in attracting women and usually transcend mere wealth.

I thought of this discussion on Sunday while we were having a party and a friend of one of our guests pulled up to the house in a fire-engine red Ferrari convertible. Talk about the ultimate chick magnet.! The guy who was driving it was good-looking and seemed to have a pleasant personality, so if he hasn't been fool enough to get married, I imagine he does very well with the ladies.
post #132 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximator View Post

I'd say that your attractiveness score is based on the following things, in descending order of importance:

 

1. How you behave

2. How you dress

3. How much money you have

4. Genetic properties(aka your physical looks)

 

I think that there are very few people that are so unfortunate that their genetic makeup prevents them from being at least decent looking. Most people would probably need a daily exercise routine, and a revised bathroom routine(aka taking care of their skin/nails, etc), and a new set of clothes(or at least clothes that fit well. If you have that, there are very few things that will stop you from getting attractive women. 

I´d say:

 

1. How much money you have/Genetic propierties

2.How you dress

3.How you behave

 

haha

2. 

post #133 of 160
This was a funny thread, was fun to read.

my 2cents...

[Insert male with attractiveness level 1 to10] + [insert net worth+salary etc...] = [insert woman with attractiveness level of 1-10]

^you can't solve that formula, every possibility has been known to exist...
post #134 of 160
Another factor not mentioned is that women depreciate with age much faster than men. If you are still a single male in your 40s and are still in good shape, you will find that those very same women who wouldn't have pissed on you if you had been on fire 20 years earlier are suddenly more than willing to do all kinds of nasty things with you...and they can still be pretty darned good looking. All this I can definitely attest to from personal experience.

As one 40-ish woman remarked to me, "With any woman over 38, all you have to do is ask." Her other great quote, BTW, was, "All women who smoke love to suck."
post #135 of 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLibourel View Post

Another factor not mentioned is that women depreciate with age much faster than men. If you are still a single male in your 40s and are still in good shape, you will find that those very same women who wouldn't have pissed on you if you had been on fire 20 years earlier are suddenly more than willing to do all kinds of nasty things with you...and they can still be pretty darned good looking. All this I can definitely attest to from personal experience.

As one 40-ish woman remarked to me, "With any woman over 38, all you have to do is ask." Her other great quote, BTW, was, "All women who smoke love to suck."

Louis CK has a bit about this in his latest special. His point is, if you're a dumpy, unattractive guy but you can hang on until your 40s and stay financially stable and clean, all those hot girls that never gave you the time of day when you were a teenager will be very happy to date you.

Also, please tell me you hit that. She was practically begging you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Can you actually become a handsome guy or is it mostly genetics?