I think that's irrelevant because the answer is never beyond Halloween.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:45 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 12:11 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 56
Styleforum Top Pickspost #827 of 698411/1/13 at 8:57ampost #828 of 698411/1/13 at 9:06ampost #829 of 698411/1/13 at 11:58ampost #830 of 698411/1/13 at 2:02pmThread Starter
Hi everyone! Happy Friday
First and foremost, I want to thank each and every single one of you gents for your support and the love you've been showing me & my store!
I've mentioned this few months back but as a single person team starting this new venture without any previous fashion / retail experience, other than a great passion for shoes and menswear, I couldn't have done it without you all
Looks like most of the MTOs and pre-orders were shipped out and received. Thank you everyone for posting pics, emailing me, and sending me a PM about your experience. It truly makes me happy to see a satisfied customer! I know there is always a room for improvement so please feel free to reach out to me if you see an area where we can improve even more!
Young 'Steve' Yoopost #831 of 698411/1/13 at 8:38pmpost #832 of 698411/2/13 at 6:15am^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i knowpost #833 of 698411/3/13 at 11:55ampost #834 of 698411/3/13 at 1:39pmpost #835 of 698411/3/13 at 10:19pmpost #836 of 698411/4/13 at 10:35amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by mp1472
Wanted to throw a pic up of the lizard mto shoe. Wow it really came out nicely and I received many compliments at work.
Anyway many thanks and look forward to some more :p
Looking good!!! one of my fav quotes here in SF...wear it in good health!Quote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i know
Yes, that was the Valentines Day Limited edition :)
I will be ordering more Drakes (new 2014 S/S Collection) ties & squares at Pitti in Jan so stay tuned!Quote:
Thank you as always for you support Justin!!post #837 of 698411/4/13 at 10:38amThread Starterpost #838 of 698411/4/13 at 11:57ampost #839 of 698411/4/13 at 1:04pmpost #840 of 698411/4/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Harvitz81
Well I've been enamored with RM Williams chelsea style boots lately and just e-thrifted a pair that I love.
Throwing out a thought here......but anyone up for a Chelsea (or Jodhpur) boot in python snakeskin?
Carmina Python Snakeskin:
On a Chelsea boot:
Or Jodhpurs as above....
What about a Chelsea in lizard ?
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › SWD Fit Challenge VOTING - Most Stylish Farmer (Ends Feb 3) 25 seconds ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 49 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 59 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 9 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 9 minutes ago
- › Bow Ties 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...