I think that's irrelevant because the answer is never beyond Halloween.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 12/6/16 at 12:28pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/29/16 at 3:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:08 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:36 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 56post #827 of 756311/1/13 at 8:57ampost #828 of 756311/1/13 at 9:06ampost #829 of 756311/1/13 at 11:58ampost #830 of 756311/1/13 at 2:02pmThread Starter
Hi everyone! Happy Friday
First and foremost, I want to thank each and every single one of you gents for your support and the love you've been showing me & my store!
I've mentioned this few months back but as a single person team starting this new venture without any previous fashion / retail experience, other than a great passion for shoes and menswear, I couldn't have done it without you all
Looks like most of the MTOs and pre-orders were shipped out and received. Thank you everyone for posting pics, emailing me, and sending me a PM about your experience. It truly makes me happy to see a satisfied customer! I know there is always a room for improvement so please feel free to reach out to me if you see an area where we can improve even more!
Young 'Steve' Yoopost #831 of 756311/1/13 at 8:38pmpost #832 of 756311/2/13 at 6:15am^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i knowpost #833 of 756311/3/13 at 11:55ampost #834 of 756311/3/13 at 1:39pmpost #835 of 756311/3/13 at 10:19pmpost #836 of 756311/4/13 at 10:35amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by mp1472
Wanted to throw a pic up of the lizard mto shoe. Wow it really came out nicely and I received many compliments at work.
Anyway many thanks and look forward to some more :p
Looking good!!! one of my fav quotes here in SF...wear it in good health!Quote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i know
Yes, that was the Valentines Day Limited edition :)
I will be ordering more Drakes (new 2014 S/S Collection) ties & squares at Pitti in Jan so stay tuned!Quote:
Thank you as always for you support Justin!!post #837 of 756311/4/13 at 10:38amThread Starterpost #838 of 756311/4/13 at 11:57ampost #839 of 756311/4/13 at 1:04pmpost #840 of 756311/4/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Harvitz81
Well I've been enamored with RM Williams chelsea style boots lately and just e-thrifted a pair that I love.
Throwing out a thought here......but anyone up for a Chelsea (or Jodhpur) boot in python snakeskin?
Carmina Python Snakeskin:
On a Chelsea boot:
Or Jodhpurs as above....
What about a Chelsea in lizard ?
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Look goes on... 12 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 22 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 31 seconds ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 55 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › The Fake Hate Crimes Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 5 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...