or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 500

post #7486 of 7549

^^^ Beautiful - what a great colour!

post #7487 of 7549

@steveyoo1983

 

When are you guys going to restock on the Carmina Shoemaker Quarter Brogue in Chocolate Suede?I am looking for the in 8UK(9D)
http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/pre-order-carmina-shoemaker-quarter-brogue-simpson-in-chocolate-suede

 

How do they compare to Cap Toe Oxfords In Brown Suede on the Carmina site?

https://www.carminashoemaker.us/mens-oxford-shoes/suede-lace-up-cap-toe-762

 

 

Thanks

post #7488 of 7549
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by S K M View Post

Crosspost from the EG-thread, but I'm extremely exited by these new babies from GF icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)





 

Great color indeed! Enjoy them in great health & thank you!

post #7489 of 7549
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Engineer View Post
 

@steveyoo1983

 

When are you guys going to restock on the Carmina Shoemaker Quarter Brogue in Chocolate Suede?I am looking for the in 8UK(9D)
http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/pre-order-carmina-shoemaker-quarter-brogue-simpson-in-chocolate-suede

 

How do they compare to Cap Toe Oxfords In Brown Suede on the Carmina site?

https://www.carminashoemaker.us/mens-oxford-shoes/suede-lace-up-cap-toe-762

 

 

Thanks

 

We will probably order re-stock later this year and they should probably arrive in Feb or March. I will update my webstore accordingly later this months when things slow down here at the store. (Its been a crazy busy month)

 

The pattern design is the same but the last is completely different. Simpson last (our version) is slightly more elongated and features a chiseled soft square toe whereas Robert last (Carmina's webstore version) features rounder less chiseled toe.

 

You can read more about their last difference here.

https://www.carminashoemaker.us/about-last

post #7490 of 7549
Thread Starter 

Good day gents!

Here are some Edward Green Galway Pre-Order Update!

 

#1. Galway / Bourbon Shell Cordovan & Chestnut Utah shaft / 202 Last / Choice of B1 leather sole or Dainite Sole - This make up is good to go and we have 2 more slots available!

 

 

#2. Galway / Burnt Pine (slightly darker burnishing overall to imitate the old lighter Dark Oak) & Walnut CC shaft / 202 Last / Choice of B1 leather sole or Dainite Sole - This is sort of an interest check but I am thinking of stocking this make up for the store :) 

 

Let me know if any of you gents are interested!

As always, our Pre-Orders can be ordered with different width options and instep adjustments as well.

Cheers!

Steve

post #7491 of 7549

That burnt pine Galway sounds awesome.

post #7492 of 7549

Depending on how the burnishing of the burnt pine came out (in relation to pics of the old dark oak) I could be interested.

post #7493 of 7549
All this Galway talk is making it harder to wait for the gray Utah + lavagna preorder...
post #7494 of 7549

Now then @steveyoo1983 , how about some special Carmina deals?  Their European prices really went up, and although their customiser facility is cool, I bet their favourite West Coast retailer could get a much better deal for a like-minded group of gentlemen.  I'm feeling that shell cordovan itch something nasty.  How's about it?

post #7495 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

All this Galway talk is making it harder to wait for the gray Utah + lavagna preorder...

 

Yep - really looking forward to those.  Hopefully soon!

post #7496 of 7549
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

All this Galway talk is making it harder to wait for the gray Utah + lavagna preorder...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

Yep - really looking forward to those.  Hopefully soon!

 

@ElementHU

 

Good news! They just arrived at LAX and going thru customs clearance at this time!

I will post pics for you gents as soon as we get them!

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/edward-green/products/edward-green-galway-in-cloud-grey-utah-lavagna-suede

 

 

Clove Suede Shanklin on 202 last is also included in this shipment if any of you gents are interested :)

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/edward-green/products/pre-order-edward-green-shanklin-unlined-chukka-in-clove-suede

post #7497 of 7549
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimo View Post
 

Now then @steveyoo1983 , how about some special Carmina deals?  Their European prices really went up, and although their customiser facility is cool, I bet their favourite West Coast retailer could get a much better deal for a like-minded group of gentlemen.  I'm feeling that shell cordovan itch something nasty.  How's about it?

 

They are still not releasing cordovan make ups to retailers unfortunately :(

Cordovans can only be done as single MTO at this time.

 

There are few Carmina clearance (and EG clearance items) available in our last pair / floor model clearance page :)

 

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/pages/last-pairs

post #7498 of 7549
Grey Galways - woot!
post #7499 of 7549
That's excellent news! Thanks Steve.
post #7500 of 7549

Anyone have a good non-Carmina lace option for the Brown CXL ranger boot makeup from a year+ ago? The shoelaces supplied by Carmina wear very, very quickly with the speed hooks and have all broken now. Benjos lace tips are too wide for the metal eyelets. Thanks in advance.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD