Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 3/19/17 at 1:16pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 3/11/17 at 7:01am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:41 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:01 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 499post #7471 of 76319/27/16 at 11:17ampost #7472 of 76319/27/16 at 11:37ampost #7473 of 76319/27/16 at 2:56pmQuote:
I just got these:
Brown Scotchgrain NST / Soller / Dainite Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
These are similar, and I really like them...
Chestnut Split toe derby / Soller / Leather Sole Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
What to do, what to do.....post #7474 of 76319/27/16 at 6:37pmpost #7475 of 76319/28/16 at 6:02ampost #7476 of 76319/28/16 at 7:29amQuote:Originally Posted by patliean1
I own the Chestnut Split toe derby / Soller / Leather Sole from the original GMTO.
They are an amazing spring to early fall shoe, but if I only had one pair of split toes I'd probably pick the brown scotch grain. Much more versatile and dainite sole for all season wear.
Truth. I ended up selling mine (due to Kudu Thorpes) but that brown scotch grain boot is an absolute winner.post #7477 of 76319/28/16 at 9:48amThanks for the advice. I agree that the dark brown is versatile for all-season wear. I don't have any chestnut or lighter brown shoes that are appropriate for the warmer months.
If there was a longwing in a more rounded last, in light brown grain leather (optionally with Dainite sole), I'd be all over that. I tend toward the more casual options in most cases.post #7478 of 76319/28/16 at 9:52ampost #7479 of 76319/29/16 at 2:43ampost #7480 of 76319/29/16 at 3:05ampost #7481 of 76319/29/16 at 5:55pmxpost from EG
Took a shot of all my EG boots as well:
Alderley F202 Olive Antique / Forest Suede, Galway F82 Racing Green Delapre / Black Willow, Galway F202 Burgundy Crup / Dark Brown Utah, Nevis F606 Brown Willow, Galway F82 Dark Oak / Walnut CC, Galway F64 Zug, Galway F202 Burgundy Delapre / Utahpost #7482 of 76319/29/16 at 6:00pmpost #7483 of 76319/30/16 at 12:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by eljlakers
Better shot of those brick lama loafers (which sounds like an Indie band name).
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looking good! Glad you are enjoying those loafers!Quote:Originally Posted by stevent
xpost from EG
Shell Galways: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Alderley F202 Olive Antique / Forest Suede, Galway F82 Racing Green Delapre / Black Willow, Galway F202 Burgundy Crup / Dark Brown Utah, Nevis F606 Brown Willow, Galway F82 Dark Oak / Walnut CC, Galway F64 Zug, Galway F202 Burgundy Delapre / Utah
Many thanks as always Steven!
Impressive EG boots collection! Those Nevis looks sharp!post #7484 of 76319/30/16 at 1:01pmThread Starter
Happy Friday gents! Here are some updates on our Spring Alden x GFW Pre-orders!
We've made few changes...
We've changed our second Pre-Order to Color #8 Shell Cordovan instead!
Kindly send me a PM or email for more info and to sign up on the pre-order!
Stevepost #7485 of 763110/1/16 at 12:15am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › DROP MAR 22 █ FIRESALE --- MAKE ME OFFERS!!! █ NWT Corneliani for... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › DROP MAR 22 █ FIRESALE --- MAKE ME OFFERS!!! █ Sizes 40S and 40R █... 1 minute ago
- › DROP MAR 22 █ FIRESALE --- MAKE ME OFFERS!!! █ Sizes 44L, 46R, 46L,... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 6 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...