or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 485

post #7261 of 7549

@Bakes11771   

@golfinz

 

Thanks, gentlemen.  Damn.  

post #7262 of 7549
Steve I'm really amazed with the comfort of Carmina Kudu. Is there any other color?

Id by up for a chukka or plain toe boot. Even a jumper again. Shearling lined.
post #7263 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Steve I'm really amazed with the comfort of Carmina Kudu. Is there any other color?

Id by up for a chukka or plain toe boot. Even a jumper again. Shearling lined.

I really like your Carmina Kudu boot.What was the exact order. I really want the same boot in your photos

post #7264 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Steve I'm really amazed with the comfort of Carmina Kudu. Is there any other color?

Id by up for a chukka or plain toe boot. Even a jumper again. Shearling lined.
Yes I might be interested in chukka if there is other kudu color.
post #7265 of 7549

FWIW, when I was at the SF Proper Kit show in November, they did have multiple [different] Kudu swatches, as I recall.  Maybe 3 in total. I don't remember much else about it, but I think one of them was darker than the natural fleshy color that we are accustom to seeing from Carmina.

 

Edit: I think this Llubi boot in the middle is what I'm talking about...

 

 

post #7266 of 7549
GYW Reddit did a jumper boot in that brown tone kudu as well.
post #7267 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCal View Post

GYW Reddit did a jumper boot in that brown tone kudu as well.

 

That would be an awesome makeup.

post #7268 of 7549
Speaking of llubi boots:





These were worth the wait! Thanks again @steveyoo1983
post #7269 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

That would be an awesome makeup.

 There is plenty of pics, we should dig it up.

 

 

Maybe do a Kudu Jodhpur on Forest or Robert? With scotchgrain straps?

post #7270 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Yes I might be interested in chukka if there is other kudu color.
That's two of us. 3 eyelet chukka on victory soles. Rain or Detroit? Personally prefer Rain but will go with whatever gets us to 6.
post #7271 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

That's two of us. 3 eyelet chukka on victory soles. Rain or Detroit? Personally prefer Rain but will go with whatever gets us to 6.

Rain for me but I would not like victory soles, they are not good for winter or slush. Can we go with york or dainite.
post #7272 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufer View Post

Rain for me but I would not like victory soles, they are not good for winter or slush. Can we go with york or dainite.
Ok I'm good with Rain. Am surprised Victory doesn't do well in snow/slush. I don't get snow here but on wet tiled floor I get better traction from Victory than Dainite. Not a deal breaker for me.
post #7273 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post


Ok I'm good with Rain. Am surprised Victory doesn't do well in snow/slush. I don't get snow here but on wet tiled floor I get better traction from Victory than Dainite. Not a deal breaker for me.

 

What is the premium from calf to kudu with Carmina?

post #7274 of 7549
Gentlemen,

Count me in for Rain chukkas in brown kudu. I would also be interested in jodhpurs in Forest or Robert.

I hope Steve can get us a sample pic of Carmina kudu in brown.
post #7275 of 7549
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post

Ok I'm good with Rain. Am surprised Victory doesn't do well in snow/slush. I don't get snow here but on wet tiled floor I get better traction from Victory than Dainite. Not a deal breaker for me.

Victory sole is also relatively heavy, which makes the shoe unbalanced, not great for chukkas!!

It'd be fine on a tall boot, but stick with dainite!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD