Damn those are sweet!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:36 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 1:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:25 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:37 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 483post #7231 of 74934/25/16 at 10:11ampost #7232 of 74934/27/16 at 2:52pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by eljlakers
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Brown grain Carmina split toes on Dainite from Steve.Quote:Originally Posted by tianki
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Got these amazing loden suede in Rain last jodhpurs from Steve!
Pardon the poorly taken photos..
I find this style looks more interesting compared to Carmina style reference 865
The suede and rain last makes them very comfortable to wear and look great too!
Thanks Steve for your patience and superb service, you're the best!
Many thanks gents!
Enjoy them in great health!
Stevepost #7233 of 74934/27/16 at 2:54pmThread StarterQuote:
This is a really cool make up indeed! Looks like we just need 4 more to get it going!
We've also received some Re-stock inquiry about these loden jodhpurs (on Tomir sole this time around0
Kindly send me an email or PM if you are interested!
Stevepost #7234 of 74934/27/16 at 4:50pmpost #7235 of 74934/29/16 at 1:09pmpost #7236 of 74934/29/16 at 1:22pmpost #7237 of 74934/29/16 at 2:25pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Bakes11771
Got these from @steveyoo1983 about 2 years ago, but just took them on their maiden voyage today. Not pictured, matching belt (as always) also from Steve.
Awesome! One of our first stock models!!
Enjoy them in great health!Quote:
Here you go! They should be ready by late May and hopefully arrive in June!
If you don't want to pay in full now and pay half deposit to reserve, send me a quick PM and I can email you Paypal deposit invoice :)
Cheers!post #7238 of 74934/29/16 at 7:07pmpost #7239 of 74934/30/16 at 8:23ampost #7240 of 74934/30/16 at 10:26pmThread StarterQuote:
I have few customers going 1 full size down from Simpson to Soller & few customers sizing down half from Simpson to Soller :)
Soller is wider last than Simpson and maybe slightly wider than Rain even..
Hope this helps!post #7241 of 74935/1/16 at 6:48amQuote:
Guys lets do a group MTO of this fabulous Jodphur in Loden suede very unique!
My suggestion is:
-normal green leather strap
-tomir leather solepost #7242 of 74935/1/16 at 6:51ampost #7243 of 74935/2/16 at 9:43ampost #7244 of 74935/2/16 at 1:19pmpost #7245 of 74935/2/16 at 2:04pm
New delivery of EG MTOs from GF came in today.
Inverness nightshade on 202
Epsom black calf on 202
Sandringham burnt pine on 202
all with an instep fitting making them from the start the most comfrtable EGs i have worn, and I have worn a few...
Sorry not sure how to spoiler
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 12 seconds ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 1 minute ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Iron Ranger Charcoal Pics 10 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...