Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:08 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 480post #7186 of 74934/13/16 at 6:00pmpost #7187 of 74934/13/16 at 6:25pmpost #7188 of 74934/13/16 at 7:24pmpost #7189 of 74934/13/16 at 7:37pmpost #7190 of 74934/14/16 at 5:44ampost #7191 of 74934/14/16 at 6:18ampost #7192 of 74934/14/16 at 6:25ampost #7193 of 74934/14/16 at 6:27ampost #7194 of 74934/14/16 at 6:38am
@bespoken pa Something that is hard to find from Carmina:
Quote:Originally Posted by golfinz
Was talking with @steveyoo1983 this weekend about loafers and we agree that there isn't a classic (defined as not being a string/tassel) loafer available at the moment from Carmina. As such, we thought of doing a gmto to fill this void. I offer up the following:
Color: vegano marron with a slight antiqued toe (to make it a little special)
Pictures for reference:
This model (looks like vegano marron as well):
In this color:
With this toe:post #7195 of 74934/14/16 at 7:52ampost #7196 of 74934/14/16 at 12:56pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by coldinboston
Just wondering, did you go with the typical orazio pants? Single pleat, high rise, extended waist tab?
I think i measured the rise on a size 52 (not sure what size you are) at a more than 11 inches (close to 29cm) which is a whole lot of rise on the pants.
Not that i have anything against high rise pants bc they can work well depending on body type, was just wondering what other people are doing.Quote:Originally Posted by coldinboston
Yea i am 6'1 and
I have been slowly moving toward a higher rise bc my torso is proportionally longer than my legs and it just looks better on me (also more comfortable) but i usually go around a 26cm mid rise. 29cm is a whole new level.
I dont like pleats esp double pleats but may need to try out a high rise wo the pleats or just keep it at the mid rise.
I ordered some high rise rota from NMWA flat front so i can use those for a guide before i get any suits made
We can always do Orazio Luciano MTO with mid-rise / pleats or no pleats / belt loops as well ;)
Many thanks Murl! Wear them in good health!Quote:
Wow thank you for these amazing pics!
Wear them in great health!
Looking good! Its finally starting to warm up!!Quote:Originally Posted by heldentenor
@steveyoo1983 are you planning to restock the Carmina full strap penny loafer in lama calf in UK7?
Oh no! I had one pair in stock but was sold recently.
I had ordered one more in UK7 for our June restock but a local customer came in and reserved it as well...sorry about that.
We will have UK7 Brick Lama calf full strap loafer coming in June btw..post #7197 of 74934/14/16 at 12:59pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Thank you gents!
We are allowed to carry stock models only at this time but hopefully will do some unique makeups in the near future :)
Here's our first line up arriving next week! We cannot post pictures at our online store for now so you would have to call or email to order.
- Snuff Long wings
- Snuff Hand sewn Penny
- Brown Indy Boots
- Hunting Green Suede unlined Chukka
- Tan Tassel
We cannot sell outside of USA per Alden policy.
Stevepost #7198 of 74934/14/16 at 1:02pmQuote:
Anything in a 11UK? A brick lama full strap sounds amazing! I'm really surprised that there aren't that many full straps out there - I think it's the best style for this type of loafer..post #7199 of 74934/14/16 at 4:52pmpost #7200 of 74934/14/16 at 5:26pmQuote:
Steve will be in town in May for a conference so I will by the store to take a look at what you have for Orazio among your other goodies. I am fairly straightforward 52 in the jackets i own (minor waist suppresion, change the sleeve pitch if MTM), but do need to take a look at the pants as i dont own any orazio pants.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Cheaney 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 7 minutes ago
- › Raf Simons Black & White Yarn Cardigan (SS 09) (52) 11 minutes ago
- › Momotaro 17 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 19 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 31 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 32 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 35 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...