or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 473

post #7081 of 7558
Not me.
post #7082 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Not me.

Giddy up
I am already automatically in since I already inquired about this to Steve for a single MTO a couple of days ago.
post #7083 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

As much as I love spending your money, @BenLeaman
, I wouldn't concede to anything on a $1500 boot my man. If you want 202, it's less a waste of money to go at it as a single MTO then to get something you aren't 100% in love with. 

Just my .02.

I was ready to embrace it in all Utah on 82 but I appreciate the sage advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

It appears that the following details are winning the votes so far wink.gif

82 Last / Cloud Grey Utah & Lavagna Grey Suede shaft / Dainte flatwelt

@fairlynerdy
 @RogerP
 @justinkapur
 @Steel28


Kindly shoot me an email or PM if you would like to be either added as a participant on this pre-order!
Thank you gents!

Steve

I will kindly skip preordering this makeup Steve. It's been fun trying to convince others to my side but I've definitely held up progress long enough, carry on, carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Coffee Suede, 202, flat welt, Dainite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Sweet makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldinboston View Post

Who can say no to that?

Wearing my Coffee suede 202 Galways as I type. You guys will not be disappointed! Flat welt will be pimp on those.
post #7084 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

I was ready to embrace it in all Utah on 82 but I appreciate the sage advice.
I will kindly skip preordering this makeup Steve. It's been fun trying to convince others to my side but I've definitely held up progress long enough, carry on, carry on.

Just to play Devils advocate and try to pull you into what is going to be an epic Galway...

Not having to do an MTO order for a cloud Utah Galway is like saving a few hundred bucks that you could then use to fund a good chunk of another Galway on the 202 (or another boot / shoe that you want). It's like getting a great deal on two pairs!

smile.gif
post #7085 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

Just to play Devils advocate and try to pull you into what is going to be an epic Galway...

Not having to do an MTO order for a cloud Utah Galway is like saving a few hundred bucks that you could then use to fund a good chunk of another Galway on the 202 (or another boot / shoe that you want). It's like getting a great deal on two pairs!

smile.gif

I like where your head's at and I commend your enthusiasm but I am still going to pass. Cheers!
post #7086 of 7558
Ben perhaps you could post a few more pics of said coffee and allow the masses to see the greatness.
post #7087 of 7558
^^ Trying to break the Internet.
post #7088 of 7558
It appears my request has been facilitated.....thank you Steve!
post #7089 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

It appears my request has been facilitated.....thank you Steve!

What's going on??

post #7090 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

Ben perhaps you could post a few more pics of said coffee and allow the masses to see the greatness.

Certainly, I didn't see your request earlier. I'll put some up for you shortly.
post #7091 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

What's going on??

Coffee?
post #7092 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleav View Post


Coffee?

I dunno...I checked the site, I didn't see anything...

post #7093 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLeaman View Post

Certainly, I didn't see your request earlier. I'll put some up for you shortly.

I'm sorry Ben I was referring to a gmto coffee gal way not the pictures sorry if my posts confused you.
post #7094 of 7558
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

I'm sorry Ben I was referring to a gmto coffee gal way not the pictures sorry if my posts confused you.

Ok, I thought you wanted pictures of my coffee suede Galway to help excite everyone for the proposed GMTO of the a Galway. I may have been confused I suppose.


Does that mean you DON'T want to see the pictures I just took of mine? biggrin.gif
post #7095 of 7558
Oh no I still want the pictures just didn't anyone to think I was being a demanding a$$hole
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD