Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 459

post #6871 of 7614
Steve. Hint hint wink wink
post #6872 of 7614
Got the final invoice for the chestnut split toes, can't wait to get them!! Should've grabbed a pair of loafers as well because tying shoes with a broken collarbone has proven rather tough lol.

Note to self, motorcycles won't make their way onto my "hobby" list again
post #6873 of 7614

x post from the EG thread

 

But I gotta show Steve some love here too!  Dark oak Dovers (606 last) making their maiden voyage today :)

 

 

post #6874 of 7614
^ rawr
post #6875 of 7614
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post
Hey Steve,
I know it's a long shot but can you check with EG if we can have these freaking cordovan Galways? wink.gif

I start saving now lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TtownMD View Post
If you can make this happen Steve count me in !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post
I would rather see a solid shell galway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottMC View Post

I would be very interested in an all shell Galway

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

All shell Galway...? Yes, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
Ill go in for that Galway
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post
EG will not do an all shell Galway as they can't/won't execute the half bellows tongue with shell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JR Magat View Post

All shell Galway...? Yes, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
Ill go in for that Galway
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post
I'd be very interested in a shell cordovan Galway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post
shell with calf tongue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post
All shell isn't a must for me. Even the same makeup earlier will fit the bill.

 

@coldinboston

 

I actually spoke to Hilary about this shell Galway during out meeting in NYC.... 

They won't do full Galway as mentioned above but we maybe able to do a very limited amount for Oct/Nov delivery :)

 

I am thinking of Burgundy shell bottom with Dark Brown Utah (or burgundy utah).

Send me a quick email if you are interested (info@gentlemensfootwear.com) and I will get back to you gents in few days as I work out the details with EG!

Thank you as always!

Steve

post #6876 of 7614
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KSunnyH View Post

Jeeeez, now I'm even more anxious for the second order to be finished!  Any updates on that, Steve?

 

It looks like we are still on schedule for mid-end of Feb!

Thank you for your kind patience ;)

post #6877 of 7614
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

@coldinboston


I actually spoke to Hilary about this shell Galway during out meeting in NYC.... 
They won't do full Galway as mentioned above but we maybe able to do a very limited amount for Oct/Nov delivery smile.gif

I am thinking of Burgundy shell bottom with Dark Brown Utah (or burgundy utah).
Send me a quick email if you are interested (info@gentlemensfootwear.com) and I will get back to you gents in few days as I work out the details with EG!
Thank you as always!
Steve

*drops the mic*

Damn! Thanks Steve satisfied.gif
post #6878 of 7614

That would be very cool - email sent.  My first thought is that burgundy utah would be best over the burgundy shell but now I am really intrigued by the concept of the dark brown utah shaft in that pairing.

 

Is burgundy the only shell colour available?

post #6879 of 7614
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

You are both probably right - though the navy Utah I have seen is much more indigo in shade than this pair looks on my screen.  Looked totally grey on my phone, but on my computer I am seeing more blue in the shaft.

Just lusting for a cloud Utah Galway is what it comes down to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairlynerdy View Post

Can we convince Steve to do a cloud utah galway...  Steve, what say you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

As long as it's on 82 last wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

Well the crust Cloud Antique is burnished and antique-y. I didn't think they'd officially refer to a Utah shade with the same name as it wouldn't be antiqued. I'm sure it's just Grey Utah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
It's too bad they don't do GMTO anymore. I'm sure I could be convinced with suede or smooth leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post
Steve. Hint hint wink wink

 

 

So this phone pics are not the best but this Grey Utah (EG calls it Cloud Utah) is indeed very nice rich color (especially with that antique burnishing at the toe)

We can do a Galway limited run with enough interests (lets not call it a GMTO wink)

post #6880 of 7614
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

That would be very cool - email sent.  My first thought is that burgundy utah would be best over the burgundy shell but now I am really intrigued by the concept of the dark brown utah shaft in that pairing.

 

Is burgundy the only shell colour available?

 

Black shell maybe avail soon too :))

post #6881 of 7614

I vote shaft and tongue in a color/leather that would as closely resemble the Burgundy shell as possible, in order to create the look of all shell. Any thoughts? 

@steveyoo1983 

post #6882 of 7614
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

 

 

So this phone pics are not the best but this Grey Utah (EG calls it Cloud Utah) is indeed very nice rich color (especially with that antique burnishing at the toe)

We can do a Galway limited run with enough interests (lets not call it a GMTO wink)

 

Okay I am definitely IN for either an all-Cloud Utah Galway (with burnishing) or Utah shaft with either black suede or black calf shaft.  Come to think of it, black suede looks very dressy on a Galway (I have seen the black suede shaft / black calf upper combo and it looks like a pure dress boot) so maybe black calf shaft or all Cloud.  Anyway consider me in for that if we get enough interest.

 

So just a shell Galway and a Cloud Galway then I'm done.  No, really.

post #6883 of 7614
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post

Okay I am definitely IN for either an all-Cloud Utah Galway (with burnishing) or Utah shaft with either black suede or black calf shaft.  Come to think of it, black suede looks very dressy on a Galway (I have seen the black suede shaft / black calf upper combo and it looks like a pure dress boot) so maybe black calf shaft or all Cloud.  Anyway consider me in for that if we get enough interest.

So just a shell Galway and a Cloud Galway then I'm done.  No, really.

Roger, we can't have two sets of Crup and Cloud Galway boots in Toronto. Or can we...hahaha.
post #6884 of 7614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post


Roger, we can't have two sets of Crup and Cloud Galway boots in Toronto. Or can we...hahaha.

 

True - the universe might end if that happened - but what a way to go!

post #6885 of 7614

I'm not sure how anyone else feels, but if we did a Crup Galway I'd prefer the shaft to be all the same material (Utah, CC, Suede, whatever). I'm not a fan of the crup being used where the eyelets are. Personally.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD