or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 456

post #6826 of 7561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post

Quick question, what is the expected delivery time for this? Is it the normal MTO timeline or something shorter?

 

Similar to MTO which they are quoting (and has been delivery on time) 4-5 months :)

Certain factory stock items such as Chelsea, Asquith, Westminster are avail to order right away in different sizes & widths (this factory stock list is different from Jermyn Street shop stock or the webstore stock)

post #6827 of 7561
Thread Starter 

Here are some long overdue updates gents!

I cant thank you enough for all the kind patience!

 

 

Carmina - Arriving next Monday Feb 01

 

80189 Split toe / Simpson / Burgundy / Leather Sole - Restock (some pairs were sold out before arriving and new restock 'due may' was just ordered)

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-split-toe-derby-in-burgundy-calf

 

757 Split toe / Soller / Chestnut - Restock (most of December restocks sold out before arriving but some February restocks are still avail. New May restocks will be ordered as well)

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-shoemaker-split-toe-derby-in-chestnut

@cowsgomoomoo @Heatmiser @golfinz

 

80450 Boots / Rain / Brown Calf & Loden suede shaft / Leather Sole - New arrival, sizes available UK7- UK9.5  

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-shoemaker-captoe-balmoral-boots-in-brown-calf-loden-suede

@PartagasIV

 

10027 Chukka / Rain / Tobacco suede / Dainite Sole - GMTO & new arrival, sizes avail UK7 - UK9.5

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/pre-order-carmina-shoemaker-chukka-in-dark-brow-suede

@Darkside @watchidiot @peppercorn78

post #6828 of 7561
Alden just might make my Ryden boots before Carmina will make my Llubi boots. ffffuuuu.gif

Steve, I can only assume you're a bit frustrated with the delays as well? It'll all be worth it in the end, right?!
post #6829 of 7561
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Here are some long overdue updates gents!
I cant thank you enough for all the kind patience!


Carmina - Arriving next Monday Feb 01

80189 Split toe / Simpson / Burgundy / Leather Sole - Restock (some pairs were sold out before arriving and new restock 'due may' was just ordered)
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-split-toe-derby-in-burgundy-calf

757 Split toe / Soller / Chestnut - Restock (most of December restocks sold out before arriving but some February restocks are still avail. New May restocks will be ordered as well)
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-shoemaker-split-toe-derby-in-chestnut
@cowsgomoomoo
 @Heatmiser
 @golfinz


80450 Boots / Rain / Brown Calf & Loden suede shaft / Leather Sole - New arrival, sizes available UK7- UK9.5  
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/carmina-shoemaker-captoe-balmoral-boots-in-brown-calf-loden-suede
@PartagasIV


10027 Chukka / Rain / Tobacco suede / Dainite Sole - GMTO & new arrival, sizes avail UK7 - UK9.5
http://gentlemensfootwear.com/collections/frontpage/products/pre-order-carmina-shoemaker-chukka-in-dark-brow-suede
@Darkside
 @watchidiot
 @peppercorn78
Nice! Pictures on Monday? Also how far along are the tobacco split toe loafers?
post #6830 of 7561

GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL A...

be7fcbf659481a3657419c2478550842.jpg
Sharing the recent Chelsea GMTO in dark brown museum calf. Thanks, Steve!
post #6831 of 7561

Woohoo!  Just in time for tax season!  Thanks @steveyoo1983 

post #6832 of 7561
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notreknip View Post
Alden just might make my Ryden boots before Carmina will make my Llubi boots. ffffuuuu.gif
Steve, I can only assume you're a bit frustrated with the delays as well? It'll all be worth it in the end, right?!

Indeed, and Carmina is quite frustrated as well since they were waiting on those brown CXL from Horween for quite sometime.....

It will all be worth it! It gonna be a handsome rugged boots!! Thank you so much for your kind undrestanding Notreknip

I will keep you and other gents in this Pre-Order as I hear more! @emidyl @golfinz @dfgiop

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post
Nice! Pictures on Monday? Also how far along are the tobacco split toe loafers?

Photographer will be here next Saturday but I will take some snap with my camera phone :)

Your split toe loafers & kudu jumper boots are also included in this shipment actually! It looks like they simply forgot to pack few pairs on our last shipment :)

I will ship all 3 pairs out to you as soon as possible! Cheers!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooksb View Post
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
be7fcbf659481a3657419c2478550842.jpg

Sharing the recent Chelsea GMTO in dark brown museum calf. Thanks, Steve!

Awesome! Enjoy them in great health RB!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post

Woohoo!  Just in time for tax season!  Thanks @steveyoo1983 

Hope you don't get too stressed this busy season brotha! Cheers!

post #6833 of 7561
Thread Starter 

Here are some Carmina GMTO we have going on at this time! Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions or to sign up! Cheers!

Steve

 

http://gentlemensfootwear.com/pages/made-to-order-pre-orders

 

 

GMTO #1.

80387 U Wing Balmoral Boots / Dark Brown Espresso Calf  / Rain Last / Sole: TBA - 2 interests

GMTO #2.

708 Detroit Chukka / Dark Brown Lama Calf  / Detroit Last / Sole: Dainite with Stormwelt - 2 interests

Chukka pictured below left in black & white will be made with dark brown Lama calf on the right.

   

GMTO #3.

80414 NST / Brown Scotchgrain / Soller Last / Sole: TBA - 2 interests

NST pictured below left in black & white will be made with brown Scotchgrain on the right.

  

GMTO #4.

Quarter Brogue Derby (GFW exclusive) / Black Calf / Rain Last / Leather Sole - 3 interests

Punched Captoe Derby pictured below in black & white (Quarter Brogue Derby example from another shoemaker is shown below to give you an idea of the design) will be made with black calf.

GMTO #5.

Quarter Brogue Balmoral / Chocolate Suede / Simpson Last / Leather Sole - 3 interests

Punched Captoe Oxford, pictured below in black & white, will be made with Chocolate Suede.

.

GMTO #6.

Quarter Brogue Balmoral / Snuff Suede / Simpson Last / Leather Sole - 3 interests

Punched Captoe Oxford, pictured below in black & white, will be made with Snuff Suede.

.

post #6834 of 7561

Is anybody having lots of squeaking with their Polo Wingtip GMTO? Forgive the terminology, but I believe it is from the tongue rubbing inside the shaft. It happens while walking. I'm not sure if there's a solution. 

post #6835 of 7561
Hey Steve,

I know it's a long shot but can you check with EG if we can have these freaking cordovan Galways? wink.gif




I start saving now lol
post #6836 of 7561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post

Hey Steve,

I know it's a long shot but can you check with EG if we can have these freaking cordovan Galways? wink.gif




I start saving now lol

+1
post #6837 of 7561
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoosicPa View Post

+1
If you can make this happen Steve count me in !!
post #6838 of 7561
I would rather see a solid shell galway.
post #6839 of 7561

I would be very interested in an all shell Galway

post #6840 of 7561

All shell Galway...? Yes, please

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD