+1. Would love to see a forest green donegal.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:33 am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 10:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:10 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:33 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 444post #6646 of 760310/29/15 at 1:08pmpost #6647 of 760310/29/15 at 1:53pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by grade
Took my new longwings for a spin. Great finish on the leather, and my new go- to cold weather shoes.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I agree Carmina does a great job of hand finishing / antique-ing the scotchgrain :)
Thank you & wear them in great health!!
Here you go!post #6648 of 760311/7/15 at 10:23ampost #6649 of 760311/7/15 at 11:03ampost #6650 of 760311/7/15 at 11:07ampost #6651 of 760311/7/15 at 9:07pmpost #6652 of 760311/7/15 at 9:19pmpost #6653 of 760311/7/15 at 9:57pmpost #6654 of 760311/7/15 at 10:04pmpost #6655 of 760311/7/15 at 10:17pmpost #6656 of 760311/8/15 at 7:22ampost #6657 of 760311/9/15 at 8:57pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by TtownMD
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thank you for wonderful service Steve
Very nice!! Thank you as always TMD!!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 11/9/15 at 11:00pmpost #6658 of 760311/10/15 at 8:27pmThread Starter
These classic Edward Green shoes showed up today in our San Diego showroom :)
Very limited stock for now but we can certainly pull stock or pre order them in your size!
'Berkeley' quarter brogue in Dark Oak calf / 202 last / leather sole
'Chelsea' cap toe oxford in black calf / 82 last / leather sole
Cheers!post #6659 of 760311/11/15 at 10:01pm
@steveyoo1983, any update on the tobacco suede chukka GMTO? Wondering what the ETA is going to be.
Anyone have pictures of recent tobacco suede from Carmina? Some photos show a more orange/red light suede, whereas I saw a tobacco suede model during the trunk show last weekend and it was more of a yellow color. I realize this color is difficult to capture in images.post #6660 of 760311/11/15 at 10:28pmQuote:They apparently have both and I'm not sure what we are getting.Originally Posted by Darkside
, any update on the tobacco suede chukka GMTO? Wondering what the ETA is going to be.
Anyone have pictures of recent tobacco suede from Carmina? Some photos show a more orange/red light suede, whereas I saw a tobacco suede model during the trunk show last weekend and it was more of a yellow color. I realize this color is difficult to capture in images.
It's gonna be a good surprise :-)
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 38 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 40 minutes ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 51 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 53 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 hour ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...