No shoe is harder to e-fit than a loafer, IMO. I hope you are able to sub out your spot.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:33 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 41post #601 of 70199/18/13 at 5:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #602 of 70199/18/13 at 6:40pmQuote:
Thanks, man. It's unfortunate because there's so many great loafers on the Uetam last. I take a 9uk in the rain and the forest and both fit me extremely well. With the Uetam, a 9 is too long but an 8.5 is too narrow. The 9 was fairly narrow as well but I felt reasonably sure that it would probably fit comfortably with some wear. I just couldn't get around the fact that there was quite a bit of room between the end of my foot and the tip of the shoe.post #603 of 70199/20/13 at 9:07amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85
Thanks, man. It's unfortunate because there's so many great loafers on the Uetam last. I take a 9uk in the rain and the forest and both fit me extremely well. With the Uetam, a 9 is too long but an 8.5 is too narrow. The 9 was fairly narrow as well but I felt reasonably sure that it would probably fit comfortably with some wear. I just couldn't get around the fact that there was quite a bit of room between the end of my foot and the tip of the shoe.
Maybe we can try the Forest Last loafers next time around for gents with wide feet. I have a semi wide feet and I remember having a heck of a time breaking in my uetam loafers ;(post #604 of 70199/20/13 at 9:13amThread Starter
On a different note, both fall/winter MTO (part 1) are good to go. Let me know if you want to jump in last minute ;)
1. Longwing MTO (Detroit Last / Dark Cognac / Brown Dainite Sole)
2. 3 eyelet Chukka MTO (Soller Last . Noix Mustard Suede)
Part 2 for fall/winter MTO is coming soon. Few members been throwing some great ideas at me about this and we will see how it goes! (two tone calf/suede double monk, austerity wing bal boots in lighter brown/tan shade shell)post #605 of 70199/20/13 at 9:29ampost #606 of 70199/20/13 at 6:16pmpost #607 of 70199/23/13 at 5:45ampost #608 of 70199/23/13 at 10:23amQuote:
two-tone double monk
has anyone brainstormed lasts/colors yet?post #609 of 70199/23/13 at 7:19pmpost #610 of 70199/23/13 at 7:44pmpost #611 of 70199/23/13 at 7:51pmpost #612 of 70199/23/13 at 8:29pmThread Starterpost #613 of 70199/23/13 at 9:04pmpost #614 of 70199/23/13 at 9:06pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 1 minute ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 13 minutes ago
- › Is this too much colour in an outfit guys? 14 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...