Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 228post #3406 of 70339/3/14 at 9:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3407 of 70339/3/14 at 9:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by eljlakers
Justin, sorry for the delay but I'm very interested in a makeup like this. I would want it exactly like this though - no brouging and definitely on Dainite. I too would love as tight a grain as possible but recognize carmina might not have access to the same leather as JL.
I mean as long as its very close to the texture. I know the blucher boot that Steve has in his webstore has a fairly tight grainpost #3408 of 70339/3/14 at 9:28pmpost #3409 of 70339/3/14 at 9:33pmpost #3410 of 70339/3/14 at 9:42pmpost #3411 of 70339/3/14 at 9:47pmpost #3412 of 70339/3/14 at 9:47pmpost #3413 of 70339/3/14 at 10:03pmpost #3414 of 70339/3/14 at 11:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by Burton
It was my understanding we were attempting to, as closely as possible, duplicate this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I would be in on a leather sole.
It was my suggestion, but Steve told me it can't be made because the model isn't available in Carmina's stock. I guess the only way to get it would be through the source - Bestetti.post #3415 of 70339/4/14 at 3:42amQuote:
Yes. I understood this was the original impetus for the discussion of the MTO, but my recollection of the chain of events after that is a little different. It seemed this was the model for the shoe:
There was a discussion about medallion or no medallion. Btw - that shoe does not have a Dainite sole. Anyway, if the burgundy shoe pictured with the dainite is what people want, I am not in. I wish you all well with it, but it is of no interest to me.
Cheerspost #3416 of 70339/4/14 at 9:56amThread StarterQuote:Quote:Quote:
Good day gents,
I am so sorry to ruin the fun here :(
I just got an email from Betty that they only have TAN / BROWN (like our 973 boots we have in stock) / BLACK scotch grain leather available at this time. No burgundy and do not plan on stocking them for now :(post #3417 of 70339/4/14 at 10:01ampost #3418 of 70339/4/14 at 10:08ampost #3419 of 70339/4/14 at 10:09ampost #3420 of 70339/4/14 at 10:12am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Things you just don't get 2 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones Islay. UK7.5, brand new. 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › Anyone ever hear of Cobbler Union? 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Video Games 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...