As far as I know, Carmina only offers a hybrid (leather/rubber) commando sole.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 224post #3346 of 70328/30/14 at 5:59pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3347 of 70328/31/14 at 12:01ampost #3348 of 70328/31/14 at 3:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Bertel
This sums it up for me just right.
@steveyoo1983, would it be possible for you to find out which sole edge options are available? 'something between the natural edge sole and the traditional brown sole edge' would be perfect, if possible.
RobertHey gents,I've seen carmina do natural, and light brown, and brown (the picture above is actually regular brown. the picture / lighting made it look really light) They do black as well of course.Quote:
Just one interest at this point :(Quote:Originally Posted by golfinz
Alright cxl dudes! I know I've posted a bunch of pics but here is another one, for those visual people. Comparo of antiqued brass vs bright brass:
I much prefer the antiqued brass (the second pic). The brass in the first pic is too bright imho. Both shoes shown below are on cxl as well
I think both are the same actually. First picture was a studio shot and made the antique brass came out much brighter
They do not have bright brass, antique brass option but just one brass option :)Quote:
We are still waiting for one member to give me a final confirm. Let me reach out to you guys separately in a PM!
Cheers!post #3349 of 70328/31/14 at 4:06pmThread Starter
In case you are joining us now,
Here is our Brown Chromexcel Jumper boots MTO with 5 confirmed interests!
Kindly send me a PM if you would like to join! Cheers!
- Oscar Last Jumper boots
- Brown Chromexcel
- Antique Brass eyelets with speedhooks on top
- Medium Brown Antique finished Sole edge dressing
- Commando Sole
(picture shown in shell cordovan which is not available until further notice)
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 8/31/14 at 4:22pmpost #3350 of 70328/31/14 at 6:37pmpost #3351 of 70328/31/14 at 7:34pmpost #3352 of 70328/31/14 at 7:37pmpost #3353 of 70328/31/14 at 7:49pmpost #3354 of 70328/31/14 at 7:57pmpost #3355 of 70328/31/14 at 8:08pmpost #3356 of 70329/1/14 at 6:24amQuote:
I would be in as well, but it would have to be Rain last for me. My preference would be semibrogue.post #3357 of 70329/1/14 at 10:33amQuote:
Have you worn other Carmina lasted shoes before? To me the Rain last is the most forgivingQuote:
So we would have 4 potential but semi brogue would have preference. Dainite is still ok for everyone?post #3358 of 70329/1/14 at 2:05pmpost #3359 of 70329/1/14 at 2:19pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 second ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › 200k Push-Ups in 2016 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Styleforum x Panta Madder Tie GMTO (official collaboration) 6 minutes ago
- › 125k Pull Ups in 2016 6 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...