Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/15/16 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:57 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 9:39 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 23post #331 of 74447/11/13 at 7:06pmThread Starterpost #332 of 74447/11/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
X-post from Carmina Thread but we are thinking about doing an MTO for model 907 Two Eyelet Derby in either
1. Saddle Shell (shown in saddle shell below)
2. Hatch Grain Dark Brown Leather
Also, Our Inca Double monk in Dark Brown Hatch Leather?
Also I think Justin was thinking about a Shortwing brogued Boot in Forest Last in Saddle Shell which I really liked as well
What about doing the 910 in hatch grain with dark edge trim.post #333 of 74447/11/13 at 7:55pmpost #334 of 74447/11/13 at 9:37pmpost #335 of 74447/11/13 at 10:22pmThread Starter
I know there are a lot of ideas going on right now and i definitely will be organizing it a little better for our next order season
Many different members ask & pitch for different MTO ideas on a daily basis (which I am greatly thankful for and appreciated of btw! Since your creativity has made some of the most beautiful MTOs possible!) I might have ran a little too wild with MTOs and might have made few members uncomfortable and lost with too many choices at hand. I guess I was just trying a little too hard to please everyone and I do apologize.
But just because I pitch for an idea, please do not be pressured/burdened to buy There are just simply too many great shoes and too many great brands out there that we all can enjoy!
So with that being said, Carmina will be closed for summer holiday in August and I will probably be ordering more shoes with Carmina in September.
So in the month of August I will be pitching for few more MTO ideas to get ready for September order!
Currently I've been getting quite a few feedback on the two eyelet derby (907) in either saddle shell or dark brown leather (which I might pursue either way for September order as long as I get enough interest in the next few weeks)
Another I might pursue maybe the shortwing boots Justin has posted above in Forest Last in Saddle Shell as well.
But again I will get things organized after hearing more feedback towards end of this month! ;)
As always thank you everyone so much for such a warm welcome here in the SF community and all your support. As a young guy starting out in this business with no prior #menswear experience and only passion and addiction for #menswear, none of this would've been possible without you gents' support. Please do not hesitate to PM or email or call/text me anytime with any questions.
Young 'Steve' Yoo
(you can call me either Steve or Young whichever you prefer haha)
Also we will be having a sale on all Finamore shirts and two of our Carmina models we carry (black wingtip derby & navy suede string loafer) in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 7/11/13 at 10:35pmpost #336 of 74447/11/13 at 10:34pmpost #337 of 74447/12/13 at 12:28ampost #338 of 74447/12/13 at 12:58amQuote:Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Steve, the passion for these MTOs is great, but you've turned on a firehose and are trying to get people to drink from it. Slow down a bit, and perhaps do it in a more organized manner
I think you should do one MTO per month or something, maybe two. That way, you can maximize exposure and participation. There are so many Carmina MTOs going on right now, it's hard to keep track, and as a customer of yours, I think you are outpacing people's wallets to some degree.
wouldnt this have been better suited for a PM?post #339 of 74447/12/13 at 1:02ampost #340 of 74447/12/13 at 6:15amThread StarterQuote:
Yes. I will post up the sizing chart this weekend! The sale prices will be $255 shipped!
Cheers ThinkDerm! I appreciate your business!post #341 of 74447/12/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
How about this shoe, with natural sole edge treatment like this St Crispin? If you don't like the natural finish, you could always make it darker.post #342 of 74447/12/13 at 4:18pmThread Starterpost #343 of 74447/12/13 at 6:11pmpost #344 of 74447/12/13 at 7:07pmpost #345 of 74447/12/13 at 7:07pm
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 25 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › The official list of online stores 22 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 25 minutes ago
- › Would my new Jacket look better a size smaller? 26 minutes ago
- › OAMC - Over All Master Cloth - Discussion Thread 28 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 49 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 52 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding