Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 4:37 pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 23post #331 of 64057/11/13 at 7:06pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #332 of 64057/11/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
X-post from Carmina Thread but we are thinking about doing an MTO for model 907 Two Eyelet Derby in either
1. Saddle Shell (shown in saddle shell below)
2. Hatch Grain Dark Brown Leather
Also, Our Inca Double monk in Dark Brown Hatch Leather?
Also I think Justin was thinking about a Shortwing brogued Boot in Forest Last in Saddle Shell which I really liked as well
What about doing the 910 in hatch grain with dark edge trim.post #333 of 64057/11/13 at 7:55pmpost #334 of 64057/11/13 at 9:37pmpost #335 of 64057/11/13 at 10:22pmThread Starter
I know there are a lot of ideas going on right now and i definitely will be organizing it a little better for our next order season
Many different members ask & pitch for different MTO ideas on a daily basis (which I am greatly thankful for and appreciated of btw! Since your creativity has made some of the most beautiful MTOs possible!) I might have ran a little too wild with MTOs and might have made few members uncomfortable and lost with too many choices at hand. I guess I was just trying a little too hard to please everyone and I do apologize.
But just because I pitch for an idea, please do not be pressured/burdened to buy There are just simply too many great shoes and too many great brands out there that we all can enjoy!
So with that being said, Carmina will be closed for summer holiday in August and I will probably be ordering more shoes with Carmina in September.
So in the month of August I will be pitching for few more MTO ideas to get ready for September order!
Currently I've been getting quite a few feedback on the two eyelet derby (907) in either saddle shell or dark brown leather (which I might pursue either way for September order as long as I get enough interest in the next few weeks)
Another I might pursue maybe the shortwing boots Justin has posted above in Forest Last in Saddle Shell as well.
But again I will get things organized after hearing more feedback towards end of this month! ;)
As always thank you everyone so much for such a warm welcome here in the SF community and all your support. As a young guy starting out in this business with no prior #menswear experience and only passion and addiction for #menswear, none of this would've been possible without you gents' support. Please do not hesitate to PM or email or call/text me anytime with any questions.
Young 'Steve' Yoo
(you can call me either Steve or Young whichever you prefer haha)
Also we will be having a sale on all Finamore shirts and two of our Carmina models we carry (black wingtip derby & navy suede string loafer) in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 7/11/13 at 10:35pmpost #336 of 64057/11/13 at 10:34pmpost #337 of 64057/12/13 at 12:28ampost #338 of 64057/12/13 at 12:58amQuote:Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Steve, the passion for these MTOs is great, but you've turned on a firehose and are trying to get people to drink from it. Slow down a bit, and perhaps do it in a more organized manner
I think you should do one MTO per month or something, maybe two. That way, you can maximize exposure and participation. There are so many Carmina MTOs going on right now, it's hard to keep track, and as a customer of yours, I think you are outpacing people's wallets to some degree.
wouldnt this have been better suited for a PM?post #339 of 64057/12/13 at 1:02ampost #340 of 64057/12/13 at 6:15amThread StarterQuote:
Yes. I will post up the sizing chart this weekend! The sale prices will be $255 shipped!
Cheers ThinkDerm! I appreciate your business!post #341 of 64057/12/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
How about this shoe, with natural sole edge treatment like this St Crispin? If you don't like the natural finish, you could always make it darker.post #342 of 64057/12/13 at 4:18pmThread Starterpost #343 of 64057/12/13 at 6:11pmpost #344 of 64057/12/13 at 7:07pmpost #345 of 64057/12/13 at 7:07pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Definitive Exotic Hide Identification Thread: Post your Hippo,... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Advice on new CPs 12 minutes ago
- › 2 or 3 button polos? 16 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...