Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 3:51pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/15/16 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 3:34 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 181post #2701 of 74707/4/14 at 1:45pmpost #2702 of 74707/4/14 at 5:41pmQuote:
I am considering jumping aboard the dark brown suede MTO. I have a strong preference towards having a back pull tab. Too difficult otherwise.
Ideally, I would prefer the back pull tab to be set lower so that the top of the pull tab was equal to the top of the boot.post #2703 of 74707/4/14 at 5:53pmpost #2704 of 74707/4/14 at 7:38pmpost #2705 of 74707/4/14 at 7:41pmA pull tab would be a huge plus, although I would Iike it to be placed as the tabs normally are on chelseas (on top of the shaft).
EDIT: I googled Carmina chelseas and it seems like that a pull tab is possible. SkoAB's chelseas had pull tabs, unlike Unipair's boots.
Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 7:54pmpost #2706 of 74707/4/14 at 8:11pmpost #2707 of 74707/4/14 at 8:15pmpost #2708 of 74707/4/14 at 11:13pmpost #2709 of 74707/4/14 at 11:16pmpost #2710 of 74707/4/14 at 11:48pmpost #2711 of 74707/5/14 at 1:09amIn preparation for fall and winter, anyone interested in a grain chukka on dainite? Thinking:
3 eyelet chukka on Rain or Detroit
In the handfinished grain leather like on skoak's recent saddle shoe:
I like this color, but we should be able to specify any variation since its handfinished.
Any takers? Getting this in now would get them here in early/mid fallpost #2712 of 74707/5/14 at 10:42ampost #2713 of 74707/5/14 at 12:25pmpost #2714 of 74707/5/14 at 1:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes! looks like the dark brown suede chelsea in Rain last is almost good to go!
Also Grey Suede Chelsea MTO is still underway and looking for few more participants!
- Chelsea Boots in Grey Suede (Grey suede is bit darker and had blueish tint to it like picture below)
- Soller last (same as the last for the picture above)
- Stormwelt with natural edge
Currently I have 4 confirmed and waiting to hear back from few members as well on this grey chelsea MTO.
Do let me know if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
Stevepost #2715 of 74707/7/14 at 6:32am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 8 minutes ago
- › Tuxedo scarf 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 12 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...