Those 907's are the sex!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/5/16 at 8:25am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:49 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 160post #2386 of 74335/12/14 at 11:53ampost #2387 of 74335/12/14 at 11:54ampost #2388 of 74335/12/14 at 12:00pmpost #2389 of 74335/12/14 at 12:06pmpost #2390 of 74335/12/14 at 2:22pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by greasymonkey
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah!!! I cant wait till those saddle shell shorwings arrive :)
Looking good GM!
those of you gents who participated in our 907 saddle shell few months back, they should arrive here towards end of the month!
and we will have few pairs in stock for those saddle shell 815 ShortWings as well (7.5 - 9 UK in forest last) let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve them :)post #2391 of 74335/12/14 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!
Just to update real quick! We have those 3 MTOs above which will close Friday next week on 23rd!
Other than 3 MTOs above, we also gotten few interests for these 2 MTOs below.
#1. Cap Toe adelaide Spectator! - same as the cap toe adel above with navy calf / grey suede - 3 interests
#2. Doublemonk in Rain last - Grey suede - 2 interests
#3. Doublemonk in Rain last - Burgundy Calf - 2 interests.
Cheers!post #2392 of 74335/13/14 at 12:56ampost #2393 of 74335/14/14 at 8:59pmpost #2394 of 74335/14/14 at 9:13pmQuote:
I think you would get a lot of traction, however I know theres a cordovan shortage except for black cordovan.post #2395 of 74335/15/14 at 8:33ampost #2396 of 74335/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2397 of 74335/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2398 of 74335/15/14 at 12:08pmpost #2399 of 74335/15/14 at 5:56pmThread Starter
Sorry for the slow responses as of late :)
My mother is visiting from Korea and me & my wife have been traveling with her past couple of days with limited internet connection.
I think I replied back to all the emails & PMs but if not, please forgive me & let me know of your inquiry once more :)
So it's been almost a year already since our humble inception! I can't thank you gents enough for the amazing support & love you've shown our shop!
Just wanted to let you know of our last pair sale section of our webstore! Here is the link below! Cheers!post #2400 of 74335/15/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
STILL NEED TO GET PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOE!
Burgundy calf would be incredible. These would be due back before the Factory closes so perfect timing guys!
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 37 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones for Ralph Lauren Cordovan (Marlow, Darlton,... 16 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding