Those 907's are the sex!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 11/2/15 at 3:01am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:37 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:56 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:28 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 160post #2386 of 66815/12/14 at 11:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2387 of 66815/12/14 at 11:54ampost #2388 of 66815/12/14 at 12:00pmpost #2389 of 66815/12/14 at 12:06pmpost #2390 of 66815/12/14 at 2:22pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by greasymonkey
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah!!! I cant wait till those saddle shell shorwings arrive :)
Looking good GM!
those of you gents who participated in our 907 saddle shell few months back, they should arrive here towards end of the month!
and we will have few pairs in stock for those saddle shell 815 ShortWings as well (7.5 - 9 UK in forest last) let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve them :)post #2391 of 66815/12/14 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!
Just to update real quick! We have those 3 MTOs above which will close Friday next week on 23rd!
Other than 3 MTOs above, we also gotten few interests for these 2 MTOs below.
#1. Cap Toe adelaide Spectator! - same as the cap toe adel above with navy calf / grey suede - 3 interests
#2. Doublemonk in Rain last - Grey suede - 2 interests
#3. Doublemonk in Rain last - Burgundy Calf - 2 interests.
Cheers!post #2392 of 66815/13/14 at 12:56ampost #2393 of 66815/14/14 at 8:59pmpost #2394 of 66815/14/14 at 9:13pmQuote:
I think you would get a lot of traction, however I know theres a cordovan shortage except for black cordovan.post #2395 of 66815/15/14 at 8:33ampost #2396 of 66815/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2397 of 66815/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2398 of 66815/15/14 at 12:08pmpost #2399 of 66815/15/14 at 5:56pmThread Starter
Sorry for the slow responses as of late :)
My mother is visiting from Korea and me & my wife have been traveling with her past couple of days with limited internet connection.
I think I replied back to all the emails & PMs but if not, please forgive me & let me know of your inquiry once more :)
So it's been almost a year already since our humble inception! I can't thank you gents enough for the amazing support & love you've shown our shop!
Just wanted to let you know of our last pair sale section of our webstore! Here is the link below! Cheers!post #2400 of 66815/15/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
STILL NEED TO GET PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOE!
Burgundy calf would be incredible. These would be due back before the Factory closes so perfect timing guys!
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 18 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 9 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Outerwear
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Denim and Trousers