Those 907's are the sex!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 5:43pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:05 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:05 am in Classic Menswear
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 4:01pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 160post #2386 of 63985/12/14 at 11:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2387 of 63985/12/14 at 11:54ampost #2388 of 63985/12/14 at 12:00pmpost #2389 of 63985/12/14 at 12:06pmpost #2390 of 63985/12/14 at 2:22pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by greasymonkey
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah!!! I cant wait till those saddle shell shorwings arrive :)
Looking good GM!
those of you gents who participated in our 907 saddle shell few months back, they should arrive here towards end of the month!
and we will have few pairs in stock for those saddle shell 815 ShortWings as well (7.5 - 9 UK in forest last) let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve them :)post #2391 of 63985/12/14 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!
Just to update real quick! We have those 3 MTOs above which will close Friday next week on 23rd!
Other than 3 MTOs above, we also gotten few interests for these 2 MTOs below.
#1. Cap Toe adelaide Spectator! - same as the cap toe adel above with navy calf / grey suede - 3 interests
#2. Doublemonk in Rain last - Grey suede - 2 interests
#3. Doublemonk in Rain last - Burgundy Calf - 2 interests.
Cheers!post #2392 of 63985/13/14 at 12:56ampost #2393 of 63985/14/14 at 8:59pmpost #2394 of 63985/14/14 at 9:13pmQuote:
I think you would get a lot of traction, however I know theres a cordovan shortage except for black cordovan.post #2395 of 63985/15/14 at 8:33ampost #2396 of 63985/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2397 of 63985/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2398 of 63985/15/14 at 12:08pmpost #2399 of 63985/15/14 at 5:56pmThread Starter
Sorry for the slow responses as of late :)
My mother is visiting from Korea and me & my wife have been traveling with her past couple of days with limited internet connection.
I think I replied back to all the emails & PMs but if not, please forgive me & let me know of your inquiry once more :)
So it's been almost a year already since our humble inception! I can't thank you gents enough for the amazing support & love you've shown our shop!
Just wanted to let you know of our last pair sale section of our webstore! Here is the link below! Cheers!post #2400 of 63985/15/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
STILL NEED TO GET PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOE!
Burgundy calf would be incredible. These would be due back before the Factory closes so perfect timing guys!
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five Weddings
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 6 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 28 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › plain biscuits suck. 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Good tailor in Vancouver? 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 5 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Cap Toe Grant Last 9D Color #8 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...