Either way, if this Adelaide mto has a purple lining, I'm in. If it has the stock lining, I'm in as well
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 10:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:28 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 156post #2326 of 76045/7/14 at 8:46pmpost #2327 of 76045/7/14 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #2328 of 76045/7/14 at 8:50pmpost #2329 of 76045/7/14 at 8:51pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by rc121
Steve, we had previously discussed a chukka on rain last in some color of grain leather for fall (originally discussed hatchgrain but changed to scotch grain). Will we still be planning on doing this makeup? I'd be interested in this once we get the tobacco suede austerity brogue and I confirm my size.
yes! Im still game for the idea! ;)post #2330 of 76045/7/14 at 9:15pmpost #2331 of 76045/7/14 at 9:18pmpost #2332 of 76045/7/14 at 9:23pmThread StarterQuote:
thanks for being our sixth!
awesome!post #2333 of 76045/7/14 at 9:28pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Hey gents! a quick update on our MTOs that are getting some tractions!
(try not to laugh TOO hard at my sad attempt at photoshop lol)
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last - 5 possible interests!
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last - 4 interests
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last - officially good to go with 6! let me know if you want to join in!
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Heres an updated list of our current MTOs!
Feel free to send me a PM for any questions :)post #2334 of 76045/7/14 at 9:47pmQuote:I think SkoAk's version had flat laces, right? Anyways, if possible I'd also like some flat laces. You could just add the additional cost to my total. ThanksOriginally Posted by steveyoo1983
Sure we can do the purple lining
I dont think we have flat laces option for this dress shoes MTO but I can send you some extra!
jump in & you maybe our sixth!
this MTO will come with the regular round dark brown laces
Carmina ships some of their chukkas and some of the more casual shoes with thicker flat laces.
exactly how i feltpost #2335 of 76045/8/14 at 6:01ampost #2336 of 76045/8/14 at 6:17amQuote:
Cool with me! Let's get the purple liningpost #2337 of 76045/8/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by aldenwear
Well, since Carmina has the poor judgment to abandon a distinctive suede offering, is anyone up for a spectator Adelaide? Say a mix of Grey and navy calf? Or grey suede and dark grey or, instead of grey calf, black or navy calf? Or some mix of tan and brown calf?
We were bold before. Let's not let Carmina ' s iniquities ruin our high.
A grey suede and navy calf spectator Adelaide would make mepost #2338 of 76045/8/14 at 7:38ampost #2339 of 76045/8/14 at 7:57ampost #2340 of 76045/8/14 at 8:02am
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alden indy cigar, captoe cigar shell cordovan 4 minutes ago
- › alden indy cigar, captoe cigar shell cordovan 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › INIS MEAIN Knits, Arans, Staple Sweaters, Great Condition, Made in... 20 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 17 21 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 22 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...