Either way, if this Adelaide mto has a purple lining, I'm in. If it has the stock lining, I'm in as well
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:50 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:58 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 156post #2326 of 70545/7/14 at 8:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 70545/7/14 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #2328 of 70545/7/14 at 8:50pmpost #2329 of 70545/7/14 at 8:51pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by rc121
Steve, we had previously discussed a chukka on rain last in some color of grain leather for fall (originally discussed hatchgrain but changed to scotch grain). Will we still be planning on doing this makeup? I'd be interested in this once we get the tobacco suede austerity brogue and I confirm my size.
yes! Im still game for the idea! ;)post #2330 of 70545/7/14 at 9:15pmpost #2331 of 70545/7/14 at 9:18pmpost #2332 of 70545/7/14 at 9:23pmThread StarterQuote:
thanks for being our sixth!
awesome!post #2333 of 70545/7/14 at 9:28pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Hey gents! a quick update on our MTOs that are getting some tractions!
(try not to laugh TOO hard at my sad attempt at photoshop lol)
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last - 5 possible interests!
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last - 4 interests
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last - officially good to go with 6! let me know if you want to join in!
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Heres an updated list of our current MTOs!
Feel free to send me a PM for any questions :)post #2334 of 70545/7/14 at 9:47pmQuote:I think SkoAk's version had flat laces, right? Anyways, if possible I'd also like some flat laces. You could just add the additional cost to my total. ThanksOriginally Posted by steveyoo1983
Sure we can do the purple lining
I dont think we have flat laces option for this dress shoes MTO but I can send you some extra!
jump in & you maybe our sixth!
this MTO will come with the regular round dark brown laces
Carmina ships some of their chukkas and some of the more casual shoes with thicker flat laces.
exactly how i feltpost #2335 of 70545/8/14 at 6:01ampost #2336 of 70545/8/14 at 6:17amQuote:
Cool with me! Let's get the purple liningpost #2337 of 70545/8/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by aldenwear
Well, since Carmina has the poor judgment to abandon a distinctive suede offering, is anyone up for a spectator Adelaide? Say a mix of Grey and navy calf? Or grey suede and dark grey or, instead of grey calf, black or navy calf? Or some mix of tan and brown calf?
We were bold before. Let's not let Carmina ' s iniquities ruin our high.
A grey suede and navy calf spectator Adelaide would make mepost #2338 of 70545/8/14 at 7:38ampost #2339 of 70545/8/14 at 7:57am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 32 seconds ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 44 seconds ago
- › Zonkey Boot GMTO interest check 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...