it was going to be standard dark brown but i think we are going for red? (if it is avail and if everyone else agrees?)
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/14/16 at 2:22pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:14 pm in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: Today
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 15post #211 of 70096/27/13 at 3:23pmThread Starter
Styleforum Top Pickspost #212 of 70096/27/13 at 3:25pmpost #213 of 70096/27/13 at 3:29pmpost #214 of 70096/27/13 at 3:33pmThread Starterpost #215 of 70096/27/13 at 3:34pmpost #216 of 70096/27/13 at 3:36pmpost #217 of 70096/27/13 at 4:04pmThread Starterpost #218 of 70096/27/13 at 9:05pmpost #219 of 70096/27/13 at 9:23pmpost #220 of 70096/27/13 at 9:29pmpost #221 of 70096/27/13 at 9:45pmpost #222 of 70096/27/13 at 9:52pm
Yeah maybe I should have picked mrmundane.
I've taken to Steve Jobs quote. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. And red lining on blue shoes is too clown for my taste. Purple looked nice on some of the colors. I have a few MTOs that I didn't specify brown lining and I'm scared of what I'll see.post #223 of 70096/27/13 at 10:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by mrjester
Yeah maybe I should have picked mrmundane.
I've taken to Steve Jobs quote. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. And red lining on blue shoes is too clown for my taste. Purple looked nice on some of the colors. I have a few MTOs that I didn't specify brown lining and I'm scared of what I'll see.
9 times out of 10 I'd be right there with you. I've just always thought of lining as one of those fun little details that no one really knows is there but you. And since that's the case, why not have some fun with it? That being said, lining is actually really inconsequential for me relative to the presentation of the rest of the shoe.post #224 of 70096/27/13 at 10:16pmpost #225 of 70096/27/13 at 10:25pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 3 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 6 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 7 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...