I don't follow. They can't do it so there's nothing to fight for...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/17/17 at 11:16am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 1/10/17 at 10:28pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:01 am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:04 am in Classic Menswear
Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD - Page 98post #1457 of 76043/1/14 at 7:41ampost #1458 of 76043/1/14 at 10:07ampost #1459 of 76043/1/14 at 1:15pmThread StarterQuote:
- Soller Last (first picture above)
- 3 Eyelets
- Tomir Sole
Loden Chukka Suede 3 Eyelet now has 3 confirmed interested and waiting to hear back from 4 other possible participant!
Do let me know if you decide so we can place the order and receive it before the month long factory closure in May!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 9:43ampost #1460 of 76043/1/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
I would be interested if they are in the cigar shell. I love how cigar shade have a olive tone underneathpost #1461 of 76043/1/14 at 9:10pmpost #1462 of 76043/2/14 at 9:23ampost #1463 of 76043/2/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
I was planning to place the order tonight! they are usually very consistent as long have they have the leather in stock. Their stock of leathers changes constantly
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 3:44pmpost #1464 of 76043/2/14 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
I was planning to place the order tonight since it's getting closer to the cut off date for month long factory closure during summer. (Although there isn't a exact cut off date but just a guesstimate) they are usually very consistent as long have they have a leather in stock. Their stock of leathers changes constantly
thanks for the quick response, but I guess I was wondering expected completion time from submitting the order. Has it been closer to 12 weeks or 16 (if they have the leather)?post #1465 of 76043/2/14 at 2:16pmThread StarterQuote:
Ah i see. Theyve been pretty consistant 12 weeks in my experience. Now the shipping and custom clearance (with us gov closure last year) delay is another matter which can take a week or sometime 3post #1466 of 76043/2/14 at 4:01pmThread Starter
Sorry all, I guess I was just out of it this morning (caffeine deficient) but the Carmina factory summer closure does not start until late July (to late August)
Quick Update on our MTOs!
# 1. Loden Suede Chukka (THREE EYELET) - just need one more and we are good to go!
- Soller Last (just like the picture below)
- 3 Eyelet (opposed to 2 eyelet picture below)
- Tomir Sole (half rubber and half leather)
# 2. Cognac Shell (Same as Alden Cigar Shell) PTB in Detroit Last - unconfirmed yet but possibly 4 interests :)
- Detroit Last PTB (pictured below)
- Sole: TBA
# 3. Saddle Shell Frankenstitch Oscar Jumper boots - 3 confirmed interests
# 4. Navy Shell Wholecut - 4 interests
Cheers everyone & have yet another great week!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 6:23pmpost #1467 of 76043/2/14 at 8:11pmpost #1468 of 76043/2/14 at 8:49pmSteve super excited about the loden chukka and saddle frankenstitch!! Lets lock them down!!!
Member2000r- It just seems like a lot going on man in that color. I think if it was a simple style shoe it might work such as a PTB or a captoe. If you wanted to do a wingtip I would definitely utilize a dark brown or cognac shell. It would be a much smarter shoe in that case. I tried to get traction on a Shortwing Blucher and I got a few people interested but it didnt pan out. Definitely reconsider what you want and what would be better.post #1469 of 76043/2/14 at 9:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Steve super excited about the loden chukka and saddle frankenstitch!! Lets lock them down!!!
Member2000r- It just seems like a lot going on man in that color. I think if it was a simple style shoe it might work such as a PTB or a captoe. If you wanted to do a wingtip I would definitely utilize a dark brown or cognac shell. It would be a much smarter shoe in that case. I tried to get traction on a Shortwing Blucher and I got a few people interested but it didnt pan out. Definitely reconsider what you want and what would be better.
Thank you justin.
Yes your opinion is more safety but I want to have a more playful one at this moment, I have got a lot of relatively safe shoe in dark colour. However, for those who want to have a versatile one should follow you.post #1470 of 76043/2/14 at 9:12pmQuote:
Believe me I have enough playful shoes than any person could need. I do continue to buy them but I know what will be more practical here. I would wish you the best of luck to find 5 more people interested.
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Real McCoy's 1913 pea coat MJ13116 1 minute ago
- › Ralph Lauren Polo navy wool peacoat, sz M 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › NWOT Massimo Dutti wool/cashmere jacket, US42 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...