I think that's irrelevant because the answer is never beyond Halloween.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 8/27/14 at 1:31pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 6:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 8/7/14 at 11:04am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 56
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #827 of 332711/1/13 at 8:57ampost #828 of 332711/1/13 at 9:06ampost #829 of 332711/1/13 at 11:58ampost #830 of 332711/1/13 at 2:02pmThread Starter
Hi everyone! Happy Friday
First and foremost, I want to thank each and every single one of you gents for your support and the love you've been showing me & my store!
I've mentioned this few months back but as a single person team starting this new venture without any previous fashion / retail experience, other than a great passion for shoes and menswear, I couldn't have done it without you all
Looks like most of the MTOs and pre-orders were shipped out and received. Thank you everyone for posting pics, emailing me, and sending me a PM about your experience. It truly makes me happy to see a satisfied customer! I know there is always a room for improvement so please feel free to reach out to me if you see an area where we can improve even more!
Young 'Steve' Yoopost #831 of 332711/1/13 at 8:38pmpost #832 of 332711/2/13 at 6:15am^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i knowpost #833 of 332711/3/13 at 11:55ampost #834 of 332711/3/13 at 1:39pmpost #835 of 332711/3/13 at 10:19pmpost #836 of 332711/4/13 at 10:35amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by mp1472
Wanted to throw a pic up of the lizard mto shoe. Wow it really came out nicely and I received many compliments at work.
Anyway many thanks and look forward to some more :p
Looking good!!! one of my fav quotes here in SF...wear it in good health!Quote:Originally Posted by dlm4114
^^ co-sign with JK -- the whole transaction was like butter and the shoes are on point in every way. first order of many i am sure. may have to throw in a pocket square next time too... speaking of, steve, how often does drake's come out with new runs of squares? i like a lot of their one-run stuff. you had one up a while ago (with the clock) that i had planned on throwing in with the shoes but it's gone now. woe is me, i know
Yes, that was the Valentines Day Limited edition :)
I will be ordering more Drakes (new 2014 S/S Collection) ties & squares at Pitti in Jan so stay tuned!Quote:
Thank you as always for you support Justin!!post #837 of 332711/4/13 at 10:38amThread Starterpost #838 of 332711/4/13 at 11:57ampost #839 of 332711/4/13 at 1:04pmpost #840 of 332711/4/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by Harvitz81
Well I've been enamored with RM Williams chelsea style boots lately and just e-thrifted a pair that I love.
Throwing out a thought here......but anyone up for a Chelsea (or Jodhpur) boot in python snakeskin?
Carmina Python Snakeskin:
On a Chelsea boot:
Or Jodhpurs as above....
What about a Chelsea in lizard ?
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › E. ZEGNA Mainline, Roma Fit, Trofeo, 52/42R, Fall/Winter Colors, EUC 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Rate the fit of this blazer! 17 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 23 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 31 minutes ago
- › Where to buy classic, high waisted pants? 41 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 52 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)