or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 50

post #736 of 2859
I am not gonna lie. I wish I was in on all the MTO's. They came out incredible. Fantastic job to steve for creating these incredible MTO's and executing with carmina. Absolutely fantastic and great communication all the way through!
post #737 of 2859
Steve, are you invoicing for the MTO's before shipping them out? I haven't received an invoice for the balance on my Jodhpurs.
post #738 of 2859
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacktasticGDogg View Post

Steve, are you invoicing for the MTO's before shipping them out? I haven't received an invoice for the balance on my Jodhpurs.

Yes sir! I am working on it as we speak! Will send the invoice and the shoes out to you shortly! Thank you for your patience :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I am not gonna lie. I wish I was in on all the MTO's. They came out incredible. Fantastic job to steve for creating these incredible MTO's and executing with carmina. Absolutely fantastic and great communication all the way through!

Thank you for your kind words Justin! We really gotta get this saddle shell shortwing MTO started haha saddle shell looks amazing in person!

post #739 of 2859

Jodhpurs :bounce2:

 

Can't wait to get mine!! Thanks again Steve!

post #740 of 2859
Morse pics of the 973 in navy Shell would be apriciated :-).
post #741 of 2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by othertravel View Post


Hey Steve,

I wear the Phila and Simpson last because of my low instep. Would Inca work well?

ot - Simpson is one of Carmina's narrowest-fitting lasts.  Inca is one of the widest (it is wider than rain).  If Simpson fits you really well, Inca likely won't.  Try Uetam for a narrower fit (though not as narrow as Simpson).

post #742 of 2859
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greverif View Post
Morse pics of the 973 in navy Shell would be apriciated :-).

absolutely, I am on my way right now to a photoshoot. Will post more pics once I get the pictures back from editing :)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvitz81 View Post
Jodhpurs :bounce2:

Can't wait to get mine!! Thanks again Steve!

Thanks for your patience Harvitz!

We are getting the over sized shipping boxes on Monday so I will ship it out to you on Monday! Cheers!

post #743 of 2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Speaking of MTOs 

we are still waiting for 3 more to sign up for the saddle shell shortwing!



Also just to gauge some interest but anyone interested in for some Dark Brown suede 5 eyelet chukka in Rain last??

LETS GET THIS ONE GOING! ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THE SADDLE SHELL DERBY'S I WANT SOME SADDLE IN MY LIFE
post #744 of 2859
To clarify, will the saddle shell have the medallion on the toe?
post #745 of 2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

To clarify, will the saddle shell have the medallion on the toe?

Yes sir. Are you opposed to it?
post #746 of 2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


LETS GET THIS ONE GOING! ESPECIALLY AFTER SEEING THE SADDLE SHELL DERBY'S I WANT SOME SADDLE IN MY LIFE


I would love a rain PTB in saddle.

post #747 of 2859
You, sir, have the right idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchapiro View Post


I would love a rain PTB in saddle.
post #748 of 2859
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Navy Shell Full Strap loafers (available in 8.5uk, 9uk, 10uk, 11.5uk)







wardrobe staple, black calf captoe (available from 6uk through 10.5uk)






black lizard single monk MTO! looks stunning!



again, my new favorite saddle shell 2 eyelet derby MTO


Holy cow; those saddles are the business; was that a special order?? What lasts are these saddles and any more sizes available?
post #749 of 2859
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasymonkey View Post

Holy cow; those saddles are the business; was that a special order?? What lasts are these saddles and any more sizes available?

 

 

Heres mine in action :) My first pair of Saddle shell and cannot be happier!

 

Unfortunately it was a part of a group MTO few months back (model 907 in Rain Last). We can certainly revive it if we can find six people to sign up :D

 

I see few interests building up there in PTB (model 531 in Detroit Last) in Saddle shell

 

or we currently are looking for 3 more for short wing (model 815 in Forest Last) also in saddle shell

post #750 of 2859
Thread Starter 

Also, looking for 3 more folks for 5eyelet chukka (model 905 / Rain Last) in brown suede!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread