or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 40

post #586 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

Thanks but I need a boot that looks more like a dress shoe. Those are a bit chunky for me!
Skoaktiebolaget has any number of boots fitting the bill.
post #587 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

Happy Friday everyone!

Looks like the vegano brown calf / loden suede captoe boots are good to go! Please let me know if you want to jump in on this MTO last minute!

 

 

For our participants! I will send out a PM later this evening to finalize the details  (sole option single leather or York sole)

Cheers!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post

I really need a brown boot with dainite or commando sole for winter that's formal enough to wear with flannel or wool dress slacks and sport coat.

 

The above probably fits your bill.  It's on York sole.  Not sure if you can still participate as that MTO was from two weeks ago.

post #588 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post


Thanks but I need a boot that looks more like a dress shoe. Those are a bit chunky for me!

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3465223

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/articulo.asp?idarticulo=3465223

post #589 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuttingboard View Post


Thanks but I need a boot that looks more like a dress shoe. Those are a bit chunky for me!

 

 Agreed - that is pretty clunky for a dress boot.  I think the MTO referenced above is sweet, or something like these suede numbers I just picked up:

 

post #590 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

 Agreed - that is pretty clunky for a dress boot.  I think the MTO referenced above is sweet, or something like these suede numbers I just picked up:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Man Roger, I have to say I really enjoy your taste in footwear, and this time is no exception. These are phenomenal. Are these Carminas?

post #591 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post
 

 

Man Roger, I have to say I really enjoy your taste in footwear, and this time is no exception. These are phenomenal. Are these Carminas?

 

Yes - Carminas -  and the pic is from the Leatherfoot TIFF reception where I picked them up last night.  Thanks for your comments. Here is a look without my feet involved:

 

post #592 of 4725
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Yes - Carminas -  and the pic is from the Leatherfoot TIFF reception where I picked them up last night.  Thanks for your comments. Here is a look without my feet involved:

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Roger! You sir have a great taste. Those boots look stunning!  :drool:

post #593 of 4725

Thank you Steve!

post #594 of 4725
Thread Starter 

Here is a sneak peak of our new EG Cappelli tie arrivals!

 

1. GFW exclusive, slighter slimmer (8.5cm) and lightly lined silk print ties ($129)

 

2. silk knit ties in navy/brown dots & forest green/navy dots ($119)

 

3. Standard 9cm width ties on sale! ($89)

 

Free shipping within US!


Edited by steveyoo1983 - 9/13/13 at 11:39pm
post #595 of 4725
Thread Starter 

Hi Everyone! Some great news. It looks like the Navy Calf Double Monk re-stock, Navy Shell Jodhpurs, and the Navy Shell Full Strap Penny will be completed next week.

Once they ship it out next week, we should receive them 1st or 2nd week of October here in States.

 

With that being said, Last call for Carmina MTO Fall/WInter!
Please note that the picture does not represent the actual color for the MTO. The MTO color choice is noted on the description (in bold). If you have any questions please send me a PM.

1. Long Wing (Detroit Last) in Dark Cognac Shell - Dainite Sole

image

 

2. Chukka with 3 Eyelets (Soller Last) in Noix Mustard Suede

 

image

post #596 of 4725

Can't wait to see pics of all that navy shell goodness.  The Cognac shell longwings are just killing me, but after my recent shoe excess I have decided to bury my wallet somewhere in the garden and try hard to forget where.  Good makeups, Steve - keep it up.

post #597 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Hi Everyone! Some great news. It looks like the Navy Calf Double Monk re-stock, Navy Shell Jodhpurs, and the Navy Shell Full Strap Penny will be completed next week.
Once they ship it out next week, we should receive them 1st or 2nd week of October here in States.

WOOOO. Fingers crossed for first week of Oct... I might have to just drive to SD and pick them up...
post #598 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

Hi Everyone! Some great news. It looks like the Navy Calf Double Monk re-stock, Navy Shell Jodhpurs, and the Navy Shell Full Strap Penny will be completed next week.

Once they ship it out next week, we should receive them 1st or 2nd week of October here in States.

 

 

This would be amazing news for me if I hadn't just figured out that my feet won't fit into the Uetam last. Gonna put my Navy Strap Loafer spot on B&S, but if any of you guys are interested, feel free to PM me. They're a size 8.5UK.

post #599 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecool85 View Post

This would be amazing news for me if I hadn't just figured out that my feet won't fit into the Uetam last. Gonna put my Navy Strap Loafer spot on B&S, but if any of you guys are interested, feel free to PM me. They're a size 8.5UK.

They wont fit or its hard as hell to squeeze them into the loafer?
post #600 of 4725
Quote:
Originally Posted by badsha View Post


They wont fit or its hard as hell to squeeze them into the loafer?

 

The latter. But once my feet are in, they're in so much pain I couldn't imagine keeping them on let alone walking in them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread