As far as I know, Carmina only offers a hybrid (leather/rubber) commando sole.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 2:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 5:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 3:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 9/21/14 at 7:35pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 224post #3346 of 36298/30/14 at 5:59pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #3347 of 36298/31/14 at 12:01ampost #3348 of 36298/31/14 at 3:59pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Bertel
This sums it up for me just right.
@steveyoo1983, would it be possible for you to find out which sole edge options are available? 'something between the natural edge sole and the traditional brown sole edge' would be perfect, if possible.
RobertHey gents,I've seen carmina do natural, and light brown, and brown (the picture above is actually regular brown. the picture / lighting made it look really light) They do black as well of course.Quote:
Just one interest at this point :(Quote:Originally Posted by golfinz
Alright cxl dudes! I know I've posted a bunch of pics but here is another one, for those visual people. Comparo of antiqued brass vs bright brass:
I much prefer the antiqued brass (the second pic). The brass in the first pic is too bright imho. Both shoes shown below are on cxl as well
I think both are the same actually. First picture was a studio shot and made the antique brass came out much brighter
They do not have bright brass, antique brass option but just one brass option :)Quote:
We are still waiting for one member to give me a final confirm. Let me reach out to you guys separately in a PM!
Cheers!post #3349 of 36298/31/14 at 4:06pmThread Starter
In case you are joining us now,
Here is our Brown Chromexcel Jumper boots MTO with 5 confirmed interests!
Kindly send me a PM if you would like to join! Cheers!
- Oscar Last Jumper boots
- Brown Chromexcel
- Antique Brass eyelets with speedhooks on top
- Medium Brown Antique finished Sole edge dressing
- Commando Sole
(picture shown in shell cordovan which is not available until further notice)
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 8/31/14 at 4:22pmpost #3350 of 36298/31/14 at 6:37pmpost #3351 of 36298/31/14 at 7:34pmpost #3352 of 36298/31/14 at 7:37pmpost #3353 of 36298/31/14 at 7:49pmpost #3354 of 36298/31/14 at 7:57pmpost #3355 of 36298/31/14 at 8:08pmpost #3356 of 36299/1/14 at 6:24amQuote:
I would be in as well, but it would have to be Rain last for me. My preference would be semibrogue.post #3357 of 36299/1/14 at 10:33amQuote:
Have you worn other Carmina lasted shoes before? To me the Rain last is the most forgivingQuote:
So we would have 4 potential but semi brogue would have preference. Dainite is still ok for everyone?post #3358 of 36299/1/14 at 2:05pmpost #3359 of 36299/1/14 at 2:19pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 seconds ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 57 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Jacob Davis - Davis Straight Japanese Selvedge (34x34) - Made in USA 2 minutes ago
- › Flat Head x Self Edge SE05BSP sz 30x30 2 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...