Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/8/14 at 8:53pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:23 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/23/14 at 3:57pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 23post #331 of 27327/11/13 at 7:06pmThread Starter
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 27327/11/13 at 7:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
X-post from Carmina Thread but we are thinking about doing an MTO for model 907 Two Eyelet Derby in either
1. Saddle Shell (shown in saddle shell below)
2. Hatch Grain Dark Brown Leather
Also, Our Inca Double monk in Dark Brown Hatch Leather?
Also I think Justin was thinking about a Shortwing brogued Boot in Forest Last in Saddle Shell which I really liked as well
What about doing the 910 in hatch grain with dark edge trim.post #333 of 27327/11/13 at 7:55pmpost #334 of 27327/11/13 at 9:37pmpost #335 of 27327/11/13 at 10:22pmThread Starter
I know there are a lot of ideas going on right now and i definitely will be organizing it a little better for our next order season
Many different members ask & pitch for different MTO ideas on a daily basis (which I am greatly thankful for and appreciated of btw! Since your creativity has made some of the most beautiful MTOs possible!) I might have ran a little too wild with MTOs and might have made few members uncomfortable and lost with too many choices at hand. I guess I was just trying a little too hard to please everyone and I do apologize.
But just because I pitch for an idea, please do not be pressured/burdened to buy There are just simply too many great shoes and too many great brands out there that we all can enjoy!
So with that being said, Carmina will be closed for summer holiday in August and I will probably be ordering more shoes with Carmina in September.
So in the month of August I will be pitching for few more MTO ideas to get ready for September order!
Currently I've been getting quite a few feedback on the two eyelet derby (907) in either saddle shell or dark brown leather (which I might pursue either way for September order as long as I get enough interest in the next few weeks)
Another I might pursue maybe the shortwing boots Justin has posted above in Forest Last in Saddle Shell as well.
But again I will get things organized after hearing more feedback towards end of this month! ;)
As always thank you everyone so much for such a warm welcome here in the SF community and all your support. As a young guy starting out in this business with no prior #menswear experience and only passion and addiction for #menswear, none of this would've been possible without you gents' support. Please do not hesitate to PM or email or call/text me anytime with any questions.
Young 'Steve' Yoo
(you can call me either Steve or Young whichever you prefer haha)
Also we will be having a sale on all Finamore shirts and two of our Carmina models we carry (black wingtip derby & navy suede string loafer) in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 7/11/13 at 10:35pmpost #336 of 27327/11/13 at 10:34pmpost #337 of 27327/12/13 at 12:28ampost #338 of 27327/12/13 at 12:58amQuote:Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
Steve, the passion for these MTOs is great, but you've turned on a firehose and are trying to get people to drink from it. Slow down a bit, and perhaps do it in a more organized manner
I think you should do one MTO per month or something, maybe two. That way, you can maximize exposure and participation. There are so many Carmina MTOs going on right now, it's hard to keep track, and as a customer of yours, I think you are outpacing people's wallets to some degree.
wouldnt this have been better suited for a PM?post #339 of 27327/12/13 at 1:02ampost #340 of 27327/12/13 at 6:15amThread StarterQuote:
Yes. I will post up the sizing chart this weekend! The sale prices will be $255 shipped!
Cheers ThinkDerm! I appreciate your business!post #341 of 27327/12/13 at 12:20pmQuote:
How about this shoe, with natural sole edge treatment like this St Crispin? If you don't like the natural finish, you could always make it darker.post #342 of 27327/12/13 at 4:18pmThread Starterpost #343 of 27327/12/13 at 6:11pmpost #344 of 27327/12/13 at 7:07pmpost #345 of 27327/12/13 at 7:07pm
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 21 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 57 seconds ago
- › Acquaviva online. 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Runs Around The World in 2013 19 minutes ago
- › Cigars 23 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 25 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)