Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 3:51pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 9/5/14 at 6:24pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 9/11/14 at 11:44am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 35647/4/14 at 1:45pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 35647/4/14 at 5:41pmQuote:
I am considering jumping aboard the dark brown suede MTO. I have a strong preference towards having a back pull tab. Too difficult otherwise.
Ideally, I would prefer the back pull tab to be set lower so that the top of the pull tab was equal to the top of the boot.post #2703 of 35647/4/14 at 5:53pmpost #2704 of 35647/4/14 at 7:38pmpost #2705 of 35647/4/14 at 7:41pmA pull tab would be a huge plus, although I would Iike it to be placed as the tabs normally are on chelseas (on top of the shaft).
EDIT: I googled Carmina chelseas and it seems like that a pull tab is possible. SkoAB's chelseas had pull tabs, unlike Unipair's boots.
Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 7:54pmpost #2706 of 35647/4/14 at 8:11pmpost #2707 of 35647/4/14 at 8:15pmpost #2708 of 35647/4/14 at 11:13pmpost #2709 of 35647/4/14 at 11:16pmpost #2710 of 35647/4/14 at 11:48pmpost #2711 of 35647/5/14 at 1:09amIn preparation for fall and winter, anyone interested in a grain chukka on dainite? Thinking:
3 eyelet chukka on Rain or Detroit
In the handfinished grain leather like on skoak's recent saddle shoe:
I like this color, but we should be able to specify any variation since its handfinished.
Any takers? Getting this in now would get them here in early/mid fallpost #2712 of 35647/5/14 at 10:42ampost #2713 of 35647/5/14 at 12:25pmpost #2714 of 35647/5/14 at 1:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes! looks like the dark brown suede chelsea in Rain last is almost good to go!
Also Grey Suede Chelsea MTO is still underway and looking for few more participants!
- Chelsea Boots in Grey Suede (Grey suede is bit darker and had blueish tint to it like picture below)
- Soller last (same as the last for the picture above)
- Stormwelt with natural edge
Currently I have 4 confirmed and waiting to hear back from few members as well on this grey chelsea MTO.
Do let me know if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
Stevepost #2715 of 35647/7/14 at 6:32am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 6 seconds ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Interviews Nick Wooster at Pitti Uomo 86 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Billy Reid washed linen blazer – 42R (tailored for ~ 40) 10 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 12 minutes ago
- › Best way to remove ear wax? 20 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)