Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 3:51pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 7/23/14 at 6:38pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 5/23/14 at 3:57pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 28617/4/14 at 1:45pm
Styles mentioned in this thread:post #2702 of 28617/4/14 at 5:41pmQuote:
I am considering jumping aboard the dark brown suede MTO. I have a strong preference towards having a back pull tab. Too difficult otherwise.
Ideally, I would prefer the back pull tab to be set lower so that the top of the pull tab was equal to the top of the boot.post #2703 of 28617/4/14 at 5:53pmpost #2704 of 28617/4/14 at 7:38pmpost #2705 of 28617/4/14 at 7:41pmA pull tab would be a huge plus, although I would Iike it to be placed as the tabs normally are on chelseas (on top of the shaft).
EDIT: I googled Carmina chelseas and it seems like that a pull tab is possible. SkoAB's chelseas had pull tabs, unlike Unipair's boots.
Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 7:54pmpost #2706 of 28617/4/14 at 8:11pmpost #2707 of 28617/4/14 at 8:15pmpost #2708 of 28617/4/14 at 11:13pmpost #2709 of 28617/4/14 at 11:16pmpost #2710 of 28617/4/14 at 11:48pmpost #2711 of 28617/5/14 at 1:09amIn preparation for fall and winter, anyone interested in a grain chukka on dainite? Thinking:
3 eyelet chukka on Rain or Detroit
In the handfinished grain leather like on skoak's recent saddle shoe:
I like this color, but we should be able to specify any variation since its handfinished.
Any takers? Getting this in now would get them here in early/mid fallpost #2712 of 28617/5/14 at 10:42ampost #2713 of 28617/5/14 at 12:25pmpost #2714 of 28617/5/14 at 1:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes! looks like the dark brown suede chelsea in Rain last is almost good to go!
Also Grey Suede Chelsea MTO is still underway and looking for few more participants!
- Chelsea Boots in Grey Suede (Grey suede is bit darker and had blueish tint to it like picture below)
- Soller last (same as the last for the picture above)
- Stormwelt with natural edge
Currently I have 4 confirmed and waiting to hear back from few members as well on this grey chelsea MTO.
Do let me know if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
Stevepost #2715 of 28617/7/14 at 6:32am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 30 seconds ago
- › Does dressing well really make a difference? 44 seconds ago
- › The Architecture Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › Summer Tie Friday Challenge 7/25/2014 17 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 22 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 24 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 30 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)