Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 3:51pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 5:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 2:38 pm in Classic Menswear
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 5/17/15 at 3:56pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 181post #2701 of 60367/4/14 at 1:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2702 of 60367/4/14 at 5:41pmQuote:
I am considering jumping aboard the dark brown suede MTO. I have a strong preference towards having a back pull tab. Too difficult otherwise.
Ideally, I would prefer the back pull tab to be set lower so that the top of the pull tab was equal to the top of the boot.post #2703 of 60367/4/14 at 5:53pmpost #2704 of 60367/4/14 at 7:38pmpost #2705 of 60367/4/14 at 7:41pmA pull tab would be a huge plus, although I would Iike it to be placed as the tabs normally are on chelseas (on top of the shaft).
EDIT: I googled Carmina chelseas and it seems like that a pull tab is possible. SkoAB's chelseas had pull tabs, unlike Unipair's boots.
Edited by Baked Potato - 7/4/14 at 7:54pmpost #2706 of 60367/4/14 at 8:11pmpost #2707 of 60367/4/14 at 8:15pmpost #2708 of 60367/4/14 at 11:13pmpost #2709 of 60367/4/14 at 11:16pmpost #2710 of 60367/4/14 at 11:48pmpost #2711 of 60367/5/14 at 1:09amIn preparation for fall and winter, anyone interested in a grain chukka on dainite? Thinking:
3 eyelet chukka on Rain or Detroit
In the handfinished grain leather like on skoak's recent saddle shoe:
I like this color, but we should be able to specify any variation since its handfinished.
Any takers? Getting this in now would get them here in early/mid fallpost #2712 of 60367/5/14 at 10:42ampost #2713 of 60367/5/14 at 12:25pmpost #2714 of 60367/5/14 at 1:32pmThread StarterQuote:
Yes! looks like the dark brown suede chelsea in Rain last is almost good to go!
Also Grey Suede Chelsea MTO is still underway and looking for few more participants!
- Chelsea Boots in Grey Suede (Grey suede is bit darker and had blueish tint to it like picture below)
- Soller last (same as the last for the picture above)
- Stormwelt with natural edge
Currently I have 4 confirmed and waiting to hear back from few members as well on this grey chelsea MTO.
Do let me know if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
Stevepost #2715 of 60367/7/14 at 6:32am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Usa just now
- › PLEASE HELP ME TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR SEPTIEME LARGEUR SHOES! 5 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In U.p. 6 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In M.p. 11 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Bathinda 20 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Jaipur 51 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Nagpur 57 seconds ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In orissa 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Haryana 1 minute ago
- › +91-9680462195 (Love Breakup) Love Problem- Solution In Kathmandu 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan