Those 907's are the sex!
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 11/20/14 at 12:50pm in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 7:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:26 am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:43 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 11/16/14 at 3:06am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 160post #2386 of 43205/12/14 at 11:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2387 of 43205/12/14 at 11:54ampost #2388 of 43205/12/14 at 12:00pmpost #2389 of 43205/12/14 at 12:06pmpost #2390 of 43205/12/14 at 2:22pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by greasymonkey
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah!!! I cant wait till those saddle shell shorwings arrive :)
Looking good GM!
those of you gents who participated in our 907 saddle shell few months back, they should arrive here towards end of the month!
and we will have few pairs in stock for those saddle shell 815 ShortWings as well (7.5 - 9 UK in forest last) let me know if you are interested and would like to reserve them :)post #2391 of 43205/12/14 at 2:31pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!
Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!
Just to update real quick! We have those 3 MTOs above which will close Friday next week on 23rd!
Other than 3 MTOs above, we also gotten few interests for these 2 MTOs below.
#1. Cap Toe adelaide Spectator! - same as the cap toe adel above with navy calf / grey suede - 3 interests
#2. Doublemonk in Rain last - Grey suede - 2 interests
#3. Doublemonk in Rain last - Burgundy Calf - 2 interests.
Cheers!post #2392 of 43205/13/14 at 12:56ampost #2393 of 43205/14/14 at 8:59pmpost #2394 of 43205/14/14 at 9:13pmQuote:
I think you would get a lot of traction, however I know theres a cordovan shortage except for black cordovan.post #2395 of 43205/15/14 at 8:33ampost #2396 of 43205/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2397 of 43205/15/14 at 12:05pmpost #2398 of 43205/15/14 at 12:08pmpost #2399 of 43205/15/14 at 5:56pmThread Starter
Sorry for the slow responses as of late :)
My mother is visiting from Korea and me & my wife have been traveling with her past couple of days with limited internet connection.
I think I replied back to all the emails & PMs but if not, please forgive me & let me know of your inquiry once more :)
So it's been almost a year already since our humble inception! I can't thank you gents enough for the amazing support & love you've shown our shop!
Just wanted to let you know of our last pair sale section of our webstore! Here is the link below! Cheers!post #2400 of 43205/15/14 at 6:07pmQuote:
STILL NEED TO GET PEOPLE THINKING ABOUT THIS SHOE!
Burgundy calf would be incredible. These would be due back before the Factory closes so perfect timing guys!
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › I like the ice with better I am it's much 41 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 4 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 6 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › You learn how to maintain your 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...