or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 158

post #2356 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

Looking good elj!!

Ive been looking for rain full brogue derby version myself and I saw these at Pitti and knew right away we need to get em haha 

Cheer & enjoy!

 

 

you are right, the MTO is for Rain. Sorry i made a mistake and uploaded forest last spectator eariler :)

Here are some rain last spectator examples by Carmina :)

 

No adelaide wingtip option available at this time but here is full brogue wingtip spec & austerity brogue spec

 

Could the adelaide be made into a spectator, or does Carmina have to offer the model in spectator configuration in order for the shoe to be a mto spectator?

 

If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture.  If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that.  I would not be interested in the austerity version.  

post #2357 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture.  If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that.  I would not be interested in the austerity version.  

I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2358 of 3137
Just wanted to say that I received delivery of my carmina's from Steve this week. Dark Brown Full Brogues. Pics next week on the maiden voyage.

The transaction could not have been easier or more pleasant. I look forward to doing much more business with Steve in the future.
post #2359 of 3137

I want a saddle shell cordovan longwing instead of the currently offered cognac:brick:

post #2360 of 3137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Could the adelaide be made into a spectator, or does Carmina have to offer the model in spectator configuration in order for the shoe to be a mto spectator?

If the adelaide is not available as a spectator, I think I would be in for the full brogue in either grey calf/navy calf (preferred configuration) with the grey calf where the suede is in the picture.  If everyone preferred grey suede to grey calf, I think I would go along with that.  I would not be interested in the austerity version.  

the cap toe version of the adelaide can be done in a spectator configure no problem!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post
I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Yes sir! I think few more are interested on this one as well ;)

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by LEVOOSH View Post
Just wanted to say that I received delivery of my carmina's from Steve this week. Dark Brown Full Brogues. Pics next week on the maiden voyage.
The transaction could not have been easier or more pleasant. I look forward to doing much more business with Steve in the future.

Many thanks levoosh! Wear them in good health!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

I want a saddle shell cordovan longwing instead of the currently offered cognac:brick:

Ah saddle shell cordovan! the rarest of them all (in my humble opinion at least haha)

 

I will post here first thing once Carmina gets more of these (and other color shell) cordovans!

 

Btw...

 

- 907 saddle cordovan MTO

- 815 saddle shell pre-order (7.5 - 9uk avail in stock),

- 748 burgundy shell (6 - 10.5 uk avail in stock)

 

are now ready and will be included in our next shipment towards end of the month!

post #2361 of 3137
Thread Starter 

Quick weekend update on our current MTOs!

Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to sign up!

 

1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last

 

2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last

 

(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)

 

3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last

 

 

Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below

 

http://gentlemensfootwear.tumblr.com/post/84855818737/carmina-shoemaker-pre-order-mtos

 

Cheers & have a great weekend everyone!

post #2362 of 3137

Why did I miss the saddle shell 915... but luckily for 2 eyelet derby I prefer calf / better museum calf:)

Shell is too stiff to hold the lace tight

post #2363 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

I would be in on the grey suede/navy calf full brogue spectator. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Pink Panther and others,

My original proposal about this when the spice suede thought fell through was a spectator on the captoe Adelaide design. The concept morphed into the full brogue design by a poster helpfully posting a Carmina spectator on a full brogue.

Steve has confirmed that the Adelaide - the captoe design - can be made as a spectator so that the Grey suede/ navy calf can be made as originally conceived. I would prefer the captoe to the full brogue. Would you wish a spectator adelaide? I might be willing for the full brogue design, but think, rather than compromise, would rather just do a made to order. But if we can get six, that would be great.
post #2364 of 3137
@Steveyoo1983 any updates on the tobacco suede austerity brogue? The end of May should be 3 months
post #2365 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post

Pink Panther and others,

My original proposal about this when the spice suede thought fell through was a spectator on the captoe Adelaide design. The concept morphed into the full brogue design by a poster helpfully posting a Carmina spectator on a full brogue.

Steve has confirmed that the Adelaide - the captoe design - can be made as a spectator so that the Grey suede/ navy calf can be made as originally conceived. I would prefer the captoe to the full brogue. Would you wish a spectator adelaide? I might be willing for the full brogue design, but think, rather than compromise, would rather just do a made to order. But if we can get six, that would be great.

I would be fine with either. My only "have to have" is leather soles. smile.gif
post #2366 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post

I would be fine with either. My only "have to have" is leather soles. smile.gif

Excellent! I am with you as to leather soles.
post #2367 of 3137
I "need" a pair of double monks, is anyone intersted in this? I am flexible in choosing color but would like something like oxblood.
post #2368 of 3137
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post


Pink Panther and others,

My original proposal about this when the spice suede thought fell through was a spectator on the captoe Adelaide design. The concept morphed into the full brogue design by a poster helpfully posting a Carmina spectator on a full brogue.

Steve has confirmed that the Adelaide - the captoe design - can be made as a spectator so that the Grey suede/ navy calf can be made as originally conceived. I would prefer the captoe to the full brogue. Would you wish a spectator adelaide? I might be willing for the full brogue design, but think, rather than compromise, would rather just do a made to order. But if we can get six, that would be great.

so which "picture" are we referring to now for the concept?

post #2369 of 3137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc121 View Post
@Steveyoo1983 any updates on the tobacco suede austerity brogue? The end of May should be 3 months

Hey rc121!

Yes they are nearly completed last time I checked ;)

They should also be included in our next shipment in few weeks! I will post any updates here as soon as I find out more.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther View Post
I would be fine with either. My only "have to have" is leather soles. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldenwear View Post
Excellent! I am with you as to leather soles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borbor View Post

so which "picture" are we referring to now for the concept?

 

Nice! So we have 2 interested in this Captoe Adelaide Spectator version (navy calf /grey suede)

 

@borbor This below...this will be quite interesting/awesome mto in my humble opinion.

Were you gents thinking of navy calf captoe & throat and grey suede in the body?

post #2370 of 3137
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greverif View Post

I "need" a pair of double monks, is anyone intersted in this? I am flexible in choosing color but would like something like oxblood.

how about a double monk in Rain last? (wide option avail on the rain last as well)

I have a customer who is interested in rain last doublemonk in grey suede at the moment :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread