Either way, if this Adelaide mto has a purple lining, I'm in. If it has the stock lining, I'm in as well
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandE G Cappellitagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- brandHerring Shoestagged by Murlsquirl, 2/28/15
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/6/15 at 2:15pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 4/22/15 at 11:27am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:27 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 156post #2326 of 59435/7/14 at 8:46pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2327 of 59435/7/14 at 8:48pmThread Starterpost #2328 of 59435/7/14 at 8:50pmpost #2329 of 59435/7/14 at 8:51pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by rc121
Steve, we had previously discussed a chukka on rain last in some color of grain leather for fall (originally discussed hatchgrain but changed to scotch grain). Will we still be planning on doing this makeup? I'd be interested in this once we get the tobacco suede austerity brogue and I confirm my size.
yes! Im still game for the idea! ;)post #2330 of 59435/7/14 at 9:15pmpost #2331 of 59435/7/14 at 9:18pmpost #2332 of 59435/7/14 at 9:23pmThread StarterQuote:
thanks for being our sixth!
awesome!post #2333 of 59435/7/14 at 9:28pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
Hey gents! a quick update on our MTOs that are getting some tractions!
(try not to laugh TOO hard at my sad attempt at photoshop lol)
1. Dark Brown Scotchgrain Jumper boots / Victory sole with Storm Welt / Oscar Last - 5 possible interests!
2. Dark Brown Scotchgrain 973 perforated captoe boots / Dainite Sole / Rain Last - 4 interests
(pictured in smooth leather but the MTO will feature scotchgrain dark brown leather)
3. Dark brown suede Adelaide / Leather Sole / Rain Last - officially good to go with 6! let me know if you want to join in!
Last but not least here are all the pre-orders we have going on now on this page linked below
Heres an updated list of our current MTOs!
Feel free to send me a PM for any questions :)post #2334 of 59435/7/14 at 9:47pmQuote:I think SkoAk's version had flat laces, right? Anyways, if possible I'd also like some flat laces. You could just add the additional cost to my total. ThanksOriginally Posted by steveyoo1983
Sure we can do the purple lining
I dont think we have flat laces option for this dress shoes MTO but I can send you some extra!
jump in & you maybe our sixth!
this MTO will come with the regular round dark brown laces
Carmina ships some of their chukkas and some of the more casual shoes with thicker flat laces.
exactly how i feltpost #2335 of 59435/8/14 at 6:01ampost #2336 of 59435/8/14 at 6:17amQuote:
Cool with me! Let's get the purple liningpost #2337 of 59435/8/14 at 7:38amQuote:Originally Posted by aldenwear
Well, since Carmina has the poor judgment to abandon a distinctive suede offering, is anyone up for a spectator Adelaide? Say a mix of Grey and navy calf? Or grey suede and dark grey or, instead of grey calf, black or navy calf? Or some mix of tan and brown calf?
We were bold before. Let's not let Carmina ' s iniquities ruin our high.
A grey suede and navy calf spectator Adelaide would make mepost #2338 of 59435/8/14 at 7:38ampost #2339 of 59435/8/14 at 7:57am
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 48 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Filson 256 briefcase in tan 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 11 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...