or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 14

post #196 of 3173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Anyone doing any blucher MTOs going on? Thinking of austerity brogue or short wing

I am interested in doing a wingtip blucher for myself biggrin.gif

I was thinking burgundy shell but Im open to different ideas (including calf)

 

MTO #8

post #197 of 3173
On forest last? What's the general price for group MTO (for calf and cordovan)
post #198 of 3173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

On forest last? What's the general price for group MTO (for calf and cordovan)

Yep Forest Last. $525 for calf and $795 for cordovan (includes shipping and a free shoe care gift as well)

post #199 of 3173
For reference, is there a list of options somewhere that are possible for carmina MTO (for calf colors, heel types, shoe treads, etc)?
post #200 of 3173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

For reference, is there a list of options somewhere that are possible for carmina MTO (for calf colors, heel types, shoe treads, etc)?

This is bit tricky since not all of the options, lasts, nor colors are listed on their website. But here is their official website with each lasts available.

 

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion.php?lang=eng&dist=h

 

If you have any questions about specific colors or options feel free to ask here on this thread (so other informative members can chime in) or shoot me a PM!

post #201 of 3173
Hey Steve, did you submit the jodhpur order to Carmina? We never addressed lining color. Could we get a red inner lining? Any objections? It's a superficial detail no one but the boot wearer will notice but its worth the trouble since we're are going mTO
post #202 of 3173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Hey Steve, did you submit the jodhpur order to Carmina? We never addressed lining color. Could we get a red inner lining? Any objections? It's a superficial detail no one but the boot wearer will notice but its worth the trouble since we're are going mTO

Yes! the order was placed. but unfortunately they do not have red lining option avail (when i spoke to Betty last time few weeks back) 

post #203 of 3173
Damn yeah we didn't think this boot fully through haha. The red liner looks bomb on those mto shoes
post #204 of 3173
Thread Starter 

But then again, it seems like it's a new option available, according to new MTO by Calikid. I will ask her again and if everyone agrees!

post #205 of 3173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calikid View Post

Just received my first MTO from Carmina.... placed order mid may, arrived today....

First time I've seen the Detroit Last......







Navy Blue Shell, Red Lining, Detroit Last 

Carmina said No red lining? They make red shell, green shell, blue shell, but no red ling? She told me the same thing with my MTO however calikid has inspired. WE MUST HAVE RED LINING

Otherwise, what are the options. No moar purples
post #206 of 3173
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

But then again, it seems like it's a new option available, according to new MTO by Calikid. I will ask her again and if everyone agrees!

I wanted red when I ordered the navy shell boot last may. And she said no. I'm optimistic we can get it this time around
post #207 of 3173
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post


I wanted red when I ordered the navy shell boot last may. And she said no. I'm optimistic we can get it this time around

I agree. biggrin.gif

post #208 of 3173
What a great combo though. Love the look of the plain toe navy
post #209 of 3173
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I wanted red when I ordered the navy shell boot last may. And she said no. I'm optimistic we can get it this time around

What lining color did you choose on the Jodhpur?
post #210 of 3173
We never considered it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread