or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 99

post #1471 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by member2000r View Post

Thank you justin.

Yes your opinion is more safety but I want to have a more playful one at this moment, I have got a lot of relatively safe shoe in dark colour. However, for those who want to have a versatile one should follow you.

If you really want something green or a specific mto and it doesn't get traction within a few days I'd probably just place a single mto, saves you the hassle of trying to find people and you get 100% what you want
post #1472 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post


If you really want something green or a specific mto and it doesn't get traction within a few days I'd probably just place a single mto, saves you the hassle of trying to find people and you get 100% what you want

Well, I have done that.:D

post #1473 of 3140
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

 

Quick Update on our MTOs!

 

# 1. Loden Suede Chukka (THREE EYELET) - We have our 6! Do let me know if you want to jump in on this last minute, we will place the order end of this week!

 

- Soller Last (just like the picture below)

- 3 Eyelet (opposed to 2 eyelet picture below)

- Tomir Sole (half rubber and half leather)

 

 

# 2. Cognac Shell (Same as Alden Cigar Shell) PTB in Detroit Last - unconfirmed yet but possibly 4 interests :)

 

- Detroit Last PTB (pictured below)

- Sole: TBA

 

 

# 3. Saddle Shell Frankenstitch Oscar Jumper boots - 3 confirmed interests

 

# 4. Navy Shell Wholecut - 4 interests

 

Here is a quick update on our current MTOs :)

 

BTW we are expecting a small batch of shipment from Carmina in about 2 weeks! (some MTO arrivals and some new models)

I will post update here as soon as I find out which models will arrive!

Cheers!

post #1474 of 3140
WOOHOO CHUKKAAA
post #1475 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

Sorry all, I guess I was just out of it this morning (caffeine deficient) but the Carmina factory summer closure does not start until late July (to late August) 

Quick Update on our MTOs!

# 1. Loden Suede Chukka (THREE EYELET) - just need one more and we are good to go!

- Soller Last (just like the picture below)
- 3 Eyelet (opposed to 2 eyelet picture below)
- Tomir Sole (half rubber and half leather)




# 2. Cognac Shell (Same as Alden Cigar Shell) PTB in Detroit Last - unconfirmed yet but possibly 4 interests smile.gif

- Detroit Last PTB (pictured below)
- Sole: TBA




# 3. Saddle Shell Frankenstitch Oscar Jumper boots - 3 confirmed interests

# 4. Navy Shell Wholecut - 4 interests

Cheers everyone & have yet another great week!

For the saddle shell boots, I saw that the sole is TBA; are the rest of the specs the same as Skoaktiebolaget's version. Don't want to derail things if it's already decided, but are the eyelets up for discussion?
post #1476 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post

For the saddle shell boots, I saw that the sole is TBA; are the rest of the specs the same as Skoaktiebolaget's version. Don't want to derail things if it's already decided, but are the eyelets up for discussion?

I would prefer dainite sole and eyelets is up to majority rule. I hate eyelets all the way up and i hate speedhooks because they always rip laces. I will live with either or, probably prefer speedhooks for easy putting on in the morning.
post #1477 of 3140
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wklq76a View Post

For the saddle shell boots, I saw that the sole is TBA; are the rest of the specs the same as Skoaktiebolaget's version. Don't want to derail things if it's already decided, but are the eyelets up for discussion?

 

The number of eyelets cannot be changed but if you are referring to whether they will feature speedhooks or not, we can certainly go with majority vote on this :)

post #1478 of 3140
Thread Starter 

Hi Everyone & happy Friday!

 

here are some updates I have received on our new (partial) shipment arriving in a week or two!

 

   - MTO arrivals

 905 five eyelet chukka (simpson) in dark brown suede

 973 perforated cap toe boots (rain) in dark cognac shell

 80372 full strap penny loafer (uetam) in loden suede 

 

   - New Arrivals

80228 string tie loafer (uetam) in loden suede

80201 perforated cap toe oxford (rain) in dark brown calf (natur marron)

80254 full brogue wingtip derby (rain) in burgundy calf

973 perforated cap toe boots (rain) in dark cognac shell (the factory duplicated our MTO orders so we will have 6 pairs in stock!)

907 two eyelet derby in black calf (only one size in 8 UK)

 

If you dont see your shoes above recently ordered or few months back, not to worry since we will receive yet another shipment in April & May as well :)


Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/7/14 at 2:30pm
post #1479 of 3140
Thread Starter 

Few MTO updates we have currently going on!

 

1. Navy Shell Wholecut in Rain Last (extra wide, or narrow width option avail) - now we have 5 interested and just need one more!

 

2. saddle shell tanker boots (soller last) - we had quite a few inquiries for this shoes in the past, only 2 confirmed interest as of now. do let me know if you would like to join!

 

 

3. saddle shell frankenstitch boots (oscar last) - 3 interests

 

4. cognac shell PTB (detroit last) - 3 interests

 

Now I've also heard of the shell shortage rumors floating around for sometime now, 

I haven't received a definite word on the situation yet. I believe Carmina has some colors still in stock and some out. 

I will update you gents more on that situation as soon as I hear back!

 

have a great weekend!

post #1480 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

Hi Everyone & happy Friday!

 

here are some updates I have received on our new (partial) shipment arriving in a week or two!

 

   - MTO arrivals

 905 five eyelet chukka (simpson) in dark brown suede

 973 perforated cap toe boots (rain) in dark cognac shell

 80372 full strap penny loafer (uetam) in loden suede 

 

   - Pre-Order and New Arrivals

80228 string tie loafer (uetam) in loden suede

80201 perforated cap toe oxford (rain) in dark brown calf (natur marron)

80254 full brogue wingtip derby (rain) in burgundy calf

907 two eyelet derby in black calf (only one size in 8 UK)

 

If you dont see your shoes above recently ordered or few months back, not to worry since we will receive yet another shipment in April & May as well :)

Steve,

 

Is the burgundy full brogue wingtip a new arrival or pre-order? And what's the cost on that one either way? Is the full size range available (as well as some pics???)

 

Thanks!

post #1481 of 3140
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post
 

Steve,

 

Is the burgundy full brogue wingtip a new arrival or pre-order? And what's the cost on that one either way? Is the full size range available (as well as some pics???)

 

Thanks!

It's a new arrival (sz avail from 6 - 10.5 uk)

Basically the model below in burgundy calf :)

$525 retail but with limited time 10% promo code 'extra10' it is $472.50 shipped worldwide!

post #1482 of 3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post
 

It's a new arrival (sz avail from 6 - 10.5 uk)

Basically the model below in burgundy calf :)

$525 retail but with limited time 10% promo code 'extra10' it is $472.50 shipped worldwide!

Steve,

 

Once again you and Carmina are trying to get between me and my wallet! Let me give it a think.

 

Eric

post #1483 of 3140
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eljlakers View Post

Steve,

Once again you and Carmina are trying to get between me and my wallet! Let me give it a think.

Eric

haha no pressure & do take your time!

Cheers!! & thank you as always for you support!

post #1484 of 3140

Anyone interested in joining a MTO for Carmina tanker boots in Navy shell cordovan on rain last?

 

2 interested so far.

 

Below are the pictures of the design I have in mind.

 

 

post #1485 of 3140
I would be up for that boot in navy shell. I like it in the brown suede with the contrasting stitching too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread