I don't follow. They can't do it so there's nothing to fight for...
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicDrakestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandFinamoretagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemFinamore Long sleeve shirttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
- topicSponsorstagged by LA Guy, 10/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/14/14 at 7:38am in Classic Menswear
- ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ Last post on Today at 11:39 am in Classic Menswear
- LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/14/14 at 11:19am in Classic Menswear
- LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:15 am in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN: Shoe & Boot Edition Last post on 12/12/14 at 11:27am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 98
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1457 of 46593/1/14 at 7:41ampost #1458 of 46593/1/14 at 10:07ampost #1459 of 46593/1/14 at 1:15pmThread StarterQuote:
- Soller Last (first picture above)
- 3 Eyelets
- Tomir Sole
Loden Chukka Suede 3 Eyelet now has 3 confirmed interested and waiting to hear back from 4 other possible participant!
Do let me know if you decide so we can place the order and receive it before the month long factory closure in May!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 9:43ampost #1460 of 46593/1/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
I would be interested if they are in the cigar shell. I love how cigar shade have a olive tone underneathpost #1461 of 46593/1/14 at 9:10pmpost #1462 of 46593/2/14 at 9:23ampost #1463 of 46593/2/14 at 10:34amThread StarterQuote:
I was planning to place the order tonight! they are usually very consistent as long have they have the leather in stock. Their stock of leathers changes constantly
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 3:44pmpost #1464 of 46593/2/14 at 11:26amQuote:Originally Posted by steveyoo1983
I was planning to place the order tonight since it's getting closer to the cut off date for month long factory closure during summer. (Although there isn't a exact cut off date but just a guesstimate) they are usually very consistent as long have they have a leather in stock. Their stock of leathers changes constantly
thanks for the quick response, but I guess I was wondering expected completion time from submitting the order. Has it been closer to 12 weeks or 16 (if they have the leather)?post #1465 of 46593/2/14 at 2:16pmThread StarterQuote:
Ah i see. Theyve been pretty consistant 12 weeks in my experience. Now the shipping and custom clearance (with us gov closure last year) delay is another matter which can take a week or sometime 3post #1466 of 46593/2/14 at 4:01pmThread Starter
Sorry all, I guess I was just out of it this morning (caffeine deficient) but the Carmina factory summer closure does not start until late July (to late August)
Quick Update on our MTOs!
# 1. Loden Suede Chukka (THREE EYELET) - just need one more and we are good to go!
- Soller Last (just like the picture below)
- 3 Eyelet (opposed to 2 eyelet picture below)
- Tomir Sole (half rubber and half leather)
# 2. Cognac Shell (Same as Alden Cigar Shell) PTB in Detroit Last - unconfirmed yet but possibly 4 interests :)
- Detroit Last PTB (pictured below)
- Sole: TBA
# 3. Saddle Shell Frankenstitch Oscar Jumper boots - 3 confirmed interests
# 4. Navy Shell Wholecut - 4 interests
Cheers everyone & have yet another great week!
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 3/2/14 at 6:23pmpost #1467 of 46593/2/14 at 8:11pmpost #1468 of 46593/2/14 at 8:49pmSteve super excited about the loden chukka and saddle frankenstitch!! Lets lock them down!!!
Member2000r- It just seems like a lot going on man in that color. I think if it was a simple style shoe it might work such as a PTB or a captoe. If you wanted to do a wingtip I would definitely utilize a dark brown or cognac shell. It would be a much smarter shoe in that case. I tried to get traction on a Shortwing Blucher and I got a few people interested but it didnt pan out. Definitely reconsider what you want and what would be better.post #1469 of 46593/2/14 at 9:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
Steve super excited about the loden chukka and saddle frankenstitch!! Lets lock them down!!!
Member2000r- It just seems like a lot going on man in that color. I think if it was a simple style shoe it might work such as a PTB or a captoe. If you wanted to do a wingtip I would definitely utilize a dark brown or cognac shell. It would be a much smarter shoe in that case. I tried to get traction on a Shortwing Blucher and I got a few people interested but it didnt pan out. Definitely reconsider what you want and what would be better.
Thank you justin.
Yes your opinion is more safety but I want to have a more playful one at this moment, I have got a lot of relatively safe shoe in dark colour. However, for those who want to have a versatile one should follow you.post #1470 of 46593/2/14 at 9:12pmQuote:
Believe me I have enough playful shoes than any person could need. I do continue to buy them but I know what will be more practical here. I would wish you the best of luck to find 5 more people interested.
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 30 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 47 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 49 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Grey Herringbone Bedford Small 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...