1. Noob reads about this Friday challenge (after posting for the majority of last week in warywrn) and has an epiphany about pairing his favorite patterned jacket with a certain tie, square and shirt combo.
2. Noob thinks of little else all day
3. Noob rushes home to change to realize that his alterations tailor let the sleeves out too much, his cuffs don't show with "the shirt" that would have crushed it in the contest
4. Noob tries other shirts only to realize his fucking tailor must have mistaken him for an orangutang and eschews the use of his favorite patterned jacket.
5. Noob goes to plan b
6. Noob plan b saves the day, he wins contest and humbly and graciously accepts plaudits and admiring comments.
*noob realizes his shirt game needs to be improved, post haste