Filippa K light grey blazer 50-52 (PRICE DROP!)
Will Ship To: Anywhere
PRICE DROP! 150$ --> 100$
This jacket is from the S/S 12-collection and is actually a suit-jacket, but soft shoulders, no vents and light colors makes it a perfect "casual luxe" blazer for spring and summer.
Retail for only the jacket was a bit over 500$, I got it for about half of that and now I'm selling it here for 150$ 100$ = great deal seriously great deal.
Slightly wrinkled all over (was that way when I bought it), but has only been worn 3 times so still in excellent condition, I'd say 8/10 or 9/10.
Lastly I just have to emphasize how nice the cut of this jacket is, heck I'm a true 46 and it still looks okay-ish when I wear it, so if you're somewhat slim/tall (around 5'9-6'0) and the measurements fit you, you will look great in this jacket
details and measurements (Click to show)
- Lightgrey blazer by swedish brand Filippa K (color is accurate in the close-up photo)
- Tagged 52, though it can fit easily fit someone smaller since it's a slim cut(/possibly mislabeled)
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane, making it lightweight and comfortable)
- Fully floating canvassed (top-notch stuff)
- 1/4-lined, perfect for summer
- Light shoulder-padding (maybe 1mm, barely noticable)
- 2 buttons
- Single breasted
- Non-functional sleeve-buttons (meaning sleeve-length is easy to alter)
- Soft shoulders
- Shoulder to shoulder: 18.1"
- Chest circumference: 37"
- Waist circumference: 40.1"
- Length from base of collar: 30.3"
- Sleeve-length: 26.4"
Do please PM if you are interested or have any more questions
Edited by kindofyoung - 7/30/13 at 1:00pm